Ranking
Original Post
[SS] Sparring School
Welcome to the sparring school.

Yes, yes, there are a lot of sparring orgs. But this, is a sparring school(purpose)

I will be one of the teachers, but I am also recruiting 2 other teachers.

Our IRC

Recruitment

Teacher:
[Not recruiting atm]

Belt (Minimum Black Belt):
Forum Activity (Needs to be high):
Sparring Style:
3 Sparring Replays showing your skill.

Student:

Belt:
What needs to be improved:
What style you wish to gain:
Preferred Teacher(s):

Members

Founder:
Shamshank

Co-Leader(s):
LGOX
Glulp

Students:
KickingAss
Curtussy
Toxico21
Wekmar
Tricerafi
Vodka
Kat

Teachers:
Shamshank
LGOX
EJM
Usamark
Glulp
Icage

Graduated Students:
None

Student Dropouts:
None
Last edited by sham; Jul 30, 2011 at 05:36 PM.
inq.
it would be a smart idea for you to actually post some replays of YOUR sparring skills also lol because i think people would like to see what level of sparring their teacher is on :P

but anyway good luck with this org

EDIT: 0_o dude i think you need to refer yourself to the student section of the org and appoint a better teacher lol...because you need alot of stuff to learn b4 you can be considered a teacher....your sparring skills are to low for you to even try and teach someone else how to spar -__-

^no disrespect intended just letting you know
Last edited by tajuddin47; Jul 29, 2011 at 10:10 PM.
wanna spar? pm me =]
Belt (Minimum Black Belt): 3'rd dan
Ban/Infraction History:1 ban for infraction build up
Forum Activity (Needs to be high):9/10 sometimes 10/10
Sparring Style:i go freestyle and improvise
3 Sparring Replays showing your skill. sorry i don't have them right now
anyways it seems you don't have a co-leader
Sorry, but I have no knowledge of your skills until I see you in-game or on some replays. Until then, you're undecided.
-----
Originally Posted by tajuddin47 View Post
it would be a smart idea for you to actually post some replays of YOUR sparring skills also lol because i think people would like to see what level of sparring their teacher is on :P

but anyway good luck with this org

EDIT: 0_o dude i think you need to refer yourself to the student section of the org and appoint a better teacher lol...because you need alot of stuff to learn b4 you can be considered a teacher....your sparring skills are to low for you to even try and teach someone else how to spar -__-

^no disrespect intended just letting you know

Shut up and leave my thread. I don't know you, and you've never seen my replays except maybe one I posted 4 weeks ago when I started sparring. There is a reason why I am the co-leader of a very successful sparring org called [Sparta], so get your cocky self out of my org. I am not trying to come off as a complete dbag, but I get cranky when cocky insignificant jerks step out of line.

This is my org. Leave and don't come back.

^alot of disrespect intended just letting you know
Last edited by sham; Jul 29, 2011 at 10:16 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
inq.
At this time i can only support you with 2 replays that are some kind of glitched, will that make you setisfied? or we can meet ingame and spar
lol...calm down im not trying to down you or anything i'm just letting you know....how are you going to teach people if you don't have all the knowledge yourself man? i mean you can barely stay on your feet in your spar 0_o......i don't get that its totally backwards to me
wanna spar? pm me =]
Originally Posted by LGOX View Post
At this time i can only support you with 2 replays that are some kind of glitched, will that make you setisfied? or we can meet ingame and spar

That is fine. I do not have time to go in-game right now. Sorry.
-----
Originally Posted by tajuddin47 View Post
lol...calm down im not trying to down you or anything i'm just letting you know....how are you going to teach people if you don't have all the knowledge yourself man? i mean you can barely stay on your feet in your spar 0_o......i don't get that its totally backwards to me

LEAVE NOW. YOU'VE NEVER SEEN ME SPAR. ONE MORE POST HERE AND I WILL REPORT FOR INVASION.

@All others: I'm not a huge dbag unless you really piss me off like this guy just did.
Last edited by sham; Jul 29, 2011 at 10:22 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
inq.
Alright then, here they are they are pretty old though
Attached Files
# spar - red vs blue.rpl (547.5 KB, 10 views)
Sparwars.rpl (141.1 KB, 7 views)
Accepted as a trial Co-Ldr. You will basically be a co-ldr unless you stop being active. Congrats, but try not to just dance around until you get to your enemy. Try to stand back up on your feet and run at 'em next time.

Congrats, dude. I'm looking forward to running this sparring school with you.
inq.
Originally Posted by shamshank View Post
Accepted as a trial Co-Ldr. You will basically be a co-ldr unless you stop being active. Congrats, but try not to just dance around until you get to your enemy. Try to stand back up on your feet and run at 'em next time.

Congrats, dude. I'm looking forward to running this sparring school with you.

Thanks, dancing was just an effect. i wanted the fight to be pritty, but i can leap straight and attack rapidly

And yes me too and i won't stop being active, inactivity not an option for me