Ranking
I suggest playing with the colour of the hair, to fit in better with the background.
Back for good.
Alright, here goes.
What kind of art do you favour?(GFX, textures, etc): I do simple graphics work and am learning textures for toribash.
How long have you been interested/creating art?: Well if you count finger painting as "Art" then since I was introduced to paint? But I'm not that good.
What do you hope to gain by joining us?: Friends, better skills for art, and experience.
A few examples of your work: Sure, at the moment you can DL me for my erm.. Crappy blue robot attempt, but here's the thread about the silver robotic head, which used some elements of Pate5's old tutorial. http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...76#post3765676
Would you class yourself as a more experienced artists?: Heh, no, but I'm hoping to get more advanced at art if I get accepted into this club.
Who sent you an invitation?(Ignore this if you didn't recieve one): -Ignores-

How do you stop a baby from crawling around?

What kind of art do you favour?(GFX, textures, etc): Mainly re-colourings, but i'm trying to get into making textures
How long have you been interested/creating art?: Roughly a year
What do you hope to gain by joining us?: A better understanding of how to make textures
A few examples of your work:
Would you class yourself as a more experienced artists?: no
Attached Thumbnails
LHand remade.JPG   freeheadjpg[1].jpg   hampa head edit.JPG  
Babies, about the pate5 head his head is also 128x128 he just did it in a bigger canvas then resized it lol

and you both need to improve :P
I'm Tasty and I know it.
I like Rocks.
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
Babies, about the pate5 head his head is also 128x128 he just did it in a bigger canvas then resized it lol

and you both need to improve :P

So no? I thought this was a club for people of all skill levels in art.

How do you stop a baby from crawling around?

no one said no so far xD i just said you guys need to improve :3

yes from me
I'm Tasty and I know it.
I like Rocks.
Both of you are accepted, but i'd like for you to do alot of practicing, hit us up in here for help and cnc and all of that stuff. Welcome.
Back for good.
What kind of art do you favour?(GFX, textures, etc): Textures, working on making sigs and avvies.
How long have you been interested/creating art?: Around a year.
What do you hope to gain by joining us?: I hope to be in a good artists communtiy, who can assist me in my constant effort to get better.
A few examples of your work:

Would you class yourself as a more experienced artists?: No, I would not.
#Magnus - #Sigma