Ranking
View Poll Results: What mod(s) should we use for the tournament?
aikidobigdojo, greykido & rb_greykido
0 Votes / 0%
rouxkido
1 Votes / 100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by iver View Post

Beslan Mudranov (-60kg) won the 1st European judo games in Baku.

I'm bringing this not as a really new counter to ura nage (or suplex) which you can see at 6:45, but as a formalized possibility to counter a suplex. I may have a couple or more of replays here but it would be nice if we can get some fresh stuff of it.

Let's try.

I like the technique of countering a suplex. I suppose you try to get a hold of the mid section of your opponents body, not allowing them to fully extend and dq. Am I right?
(╭ರᴥ•́)
That looks hurt but, it's AWESOME.
Like really, he used his left foot to break the opponent's balance and boom.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
"Think heavy..."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Ayyyyyyyy
Sup, homies and home-ettes. This ya mang, Bercat n' I got some dank a$$ application that's gonna make yall shit ya pantaloons. I'm a 16 year old P I M P pimp from the trashy-ist state in the U.S. That's right bitch, mother fucking New Jersey. Eat me out. Anyways I've slapped hoes right out tha womb. Legend says that during my birth Gaben descended from the Steam marketplace to bless my sexy a$$ with 90%+ discounts. Since I'm such a cum guzzling shit bucket, I've decided to apply for this organization of playas liek me. I want to join because I can and I wanna pack fudge in the a$$es of my opponents. I've been playing this game full of weeaboos and 3 year olds for more than 2 years now (ChinChin have mercy on my soul). I'm currently a god damn 7th dan African American belt and rank 702 or so (liek you give a flying flahooka). I'm gonna learn how you Gang bangin', dope slangin' faggottron's tap a$$es. I got some MLG 420 Blaz3$cop3 r3pl4ys 4 u $cr00bs to watch with 3nvy. The title me mum decided to give me is Brian. I love ta clock hoes and make doe. Hang wit de homies, lift weights (Arnold aproves), and play games. I dwell mostly in the realms of level 30 wizards and mages in ABD (Aikido Big Dick) and greykido with all of the color blind salad tossers. I hope you fegs lieked this piece of crap that I piled together and if you accept me I'll give u free anal with a complementary fedora.

P.s. The third replay was during a tied 9-9 war 4 de win.
Attached Files
ouihsadgfaglkjnadgf.rpl (74.5 KB, 1 views)
esomekjhbadfadfga.rpl (99.1 KB, 1 views)
jhhvd afadsf.rpl (52.3 KB, 1 views)
kjdbnsigdag.rpl (63.5 KB, 1 views)
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
Hello, people of [TA] I am Extreme450 aka ExtremeAlt. I came to [TA] to further knowledge my skills in aikido, and have fun with a group of friends and members. I live from MURICAH! Washington and my timezone is (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada). I tend to roam the rooms of qa (qa5 being my favorite). As, you can probably most of the time find me there. My best Aikido variant is the original Aikido.tbm my rank is currently 82 and I am hoping to get into the top ten. I also like to lift.... a lot. So, if I don't lift you it probably means i respect you and want a clean fight, if I do, I just don't care atm and want to win :> lol. Well, that was my application but, I still need to post my replays. here they are btw, imma show more than 3 xD Hope you accept me for Team Aikido!
Attached Files
git smurf'd.rpl (68.7 KB, 1 views)
Wow....rpl (65.7 KB, 1 views)
kick.rpl (55.1 KB, 1 views)
aikido 38.rpl (60.4 KB, 1 views)
Aikido 17.rpl (52.0 KB, 1 views)
Rank doesn't exactly matter since it's easy to farm in Quick Aikido. I was just recently playing in game with you (literally 5 minutes ago). Plus, I have seen you in game in Betting Servers and what not. You are pretty good.

Yes from me, Extreme450.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Hello fellow Aikodo-ers!

I'm Vadact and i'm a 16 year old (almost 17) Brasilian player who enjoys playing unique games like Toribash. I currently live in Brasilia but I intend on moving to another country any time soon. I started playing this game around 2012 (alt detected) but I stopped playing because I didn't understand the game back then. Started playing again in 2014 and since then I took 1 more break and came back again. I wasn't an aikido player at first, I played wushu all the time since I always thought aikido was a very hard mod to get used to. I eventually got bored of wushu and wanted to try new mods so I tried out aikido. At first it was kind of weird since I didn't understand what i was doing but I got the hang of it and now I play everyday. I play Aikido big dojo and greykido but I sometimes play the original aikido but I just try to avoid it because now a days people are just trying to lift for the tc. My game is always fairplay and taking risks but I won't always fairplay if you use the same move all the time(Yes, im talking to you snap kickers!). I came across Team Aikido while I was looking through the forums and saw your ad and was interested in seeing what it was. I saw all the tutorials and realized how badly i executed my suplexes and wanted to learn new things and now i'm here. The reason why I want to join Team Aikido is to learn new techniques while also sharing my own techniques that i learned over the year. Here's the end to my app and for the replays, I await your response!
Attached Files
#Dibrado.rpl (57.7 KB, 1 views)
#handswap.rpl (38.3 KB, 1 views)
#owned.rpl (82.4 KB, 1 views)
#Saves4Days.rpl (91.0 KB, 1 views)
#dibreiowill.rpl (52.5 KB, 1 views)
Hello Team Aikido,

I'm Saevus but feel free to call me Greg. About myself: I'm 18 years old and I live in SoCal (Southern California) GMT -8. I enjoy building computers and working with electronics in general. I also enjoy drawing, hiking, and of course playing games. I am heading off to college at CSU Fullerton where I'm going to be studying Electrical Engineering. I like to think I'm a pretty enjoyable person to be around. I rarely argue and I am generally a happy person.

Toribash-wise I started playing June of 2013 but I didn't make this account, my main account, until July. I started off that first month in judo but one day someone showed me a mod called runkido. I don't play runkido so much anymore but I am ranked 1 in runkido3 which is my all time favorite mod. Aikido and ABD are close second and third favorites. I spread out what mods I play but generally you will find me in the public aikido and public ABD rooms. I believe to be a pretty good player in aikido mods, unless I'm having a bad day (Who doesn't have those tho). If you are one of those people who care about rank I am rank 1 in runkido3, rank 27 in runkido, and rank 275 in aikido with an elo of 1676. I don't really care for ranks too much but who doesn't want to be #1 :P.

Team aikido as far as I can tell is a very prestigious group with extremely talented and respectable members and I would love to be a part of your organization. I enjoy helping people to learn the game and learning the game myself as I continue to discover new strategies and styles.

Thank you for your time and have a Day

Here are my replays:
Attached Files
Fuq yea 574.rpl (65.9 KB, 1 views)
#Saevus 106.rpl (41.1 KB, 1 views)
#Saevus 13.rpl (57.2 KB, 1 views)
#Saevus 185.rpl (68.5 KB, 1 views)
#Saevus 223.rpl (44.0 KB, 1 views)
#Saevus 2k15.rpl (74.5 KB, 1 views)
#Saevus X.rpl (79.9 KB, 1 views)
#Saevus 421.rpl (79.4 KB, 1 views)
#Saevus 425.rpl (68.5 KB, 1 views)
#Saevus 426.rpl (66.1 KB, 1 views)
HomeyKrogerSage || Saevus || SoftnJuicy ; Amateur Programmer && US AF Hydraulics && Dad
No to Vadact
Yes to Saevus

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
k, here we go.

Bercat: really? no thx.
Do I even need to say why? ok
Application was filled with a lot of unnecessary stuff/stupidity.
pls
Anyways, replays were ok. It's funny how you manipulate your head once you get decapped, lel.

extreme450: no sry
I've played with you a few times in quick aikido and all you did was lifting or snapkicking. not fun :C
Winning isn't everything, mainly when you are playing in a quick aikido server, where you'll get nothing for winning (but 10TC and some elo).
Replays were nice, tho. Amazing greykido save, btw.

Vadact: yes.
You have an interesting playstyle and we had good matches when we fought. You need to improve a little, but you'll get better if you keep practicing.
Nice replays, great saves. Plus, you're a nice guy. :]

Saevus: yes pls.
Pretty good application, told us what we need to know. :^)
I guess I've played with you once or twice, 'cause I've your textures downloaded in my custom folder... hm, I can't remember how you used to play, doe. :C
Nevertheless, I watched your replays and... fuck, that first one at runkido left me open-mouthed. Amazing rpl. Neat save at the 3rd replay too, great groundplay. yesyesyes

okthx
---
oh, #700
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???