Ranking
View Poll Results: What mod(s) should we use for the tournament?
aikidobigdojo, greykido & rb_greykido
0 Votes / 0%
rouxkido
1 Votes / 100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I'm looking for good opponents i can fight for a long uninterrupted time :P So i guess I'll ask you neko, cause i already did something very similar with timmy ^^
I'll send you a pm to know when your avaiable
absolutely, just play with us
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
[+] challenged: You've been accepted. Welcome to [TA].
[+] darkexxod: You've been accepted. Welcome to [TA].
[+] New initiates i invite you to review my hip throw tutorial in the knowledge base. Use it to come up with 1 or 2 creative throws on uke and post them in [TA] Replays.

[!] monkeyishi: Your application is being reviewed by council.
[!] KDigityDog: Your application is being reviewed by council.
[!] samux57: Your application is being reviewed by council.
[!] tantoehard: Your application is being reviewed by council.
Leader of the Spyder House
Toribash Martial Artists
Originally Posted by Thronior View Post
I'd say im a bushido player, even though i sometimes play nograb in qa rooms x.x

And I'd like to be a teacher, even though i don't understand what exactly you mean with teacher, ingame teacher or creating tutorials in the forum? I'm a reallife judoka by the way, maybe that could help.

Even though I'm very new to this org. I'd like to apply for the council, I want to be further involved in this org. (and I'm a bit annoyed by the threads in the council, that i somehow automatically get subscribed to and can't acces)
4. If you would like to apply to be a council member, you must have been here for at least one month. Applications must be PMed to any of the leaders, and they will have them posted in the council board for voting.
sry ^^

And the last thing is, I'm not sure how to apply xP should i send a PM to someoene or should i post replays here ? x.x
I'll post them here and delete the post if I'm wrong ^^

Thx for reading

What even is this post
I think I might be retired.