Ranking
View Poll Results: What mod(s) should we use for the tournament?
aikidobigdojo, greykido & rb_greykido
0 Votes / 0%
rouxkido
1 Votes / 100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

We could do a variation of aikido with no dojo limit, so you don't have to worry about getting lifted out of the dojo, landing on your feet, and still losing anyway.
The rouxkido mod also has no points, no dms, and no fracs. So it's meant for more real-like grappling.
I don't give a flyin' fladoodle
Originally Posted by Iskenos View Post
Looks similar to an old judo throw. Ushiro Guruma.

don't think so
Last edited by Rouxster; Oct 21, 2016 at 04:50 PM.
Yeah I checked it out, pretty cool. I could see it working for this. A separate monthly abd tourney w/ entry fees would be cool too though.
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
I have limited resources; I wouldn't be able to hold big tourneys every month. I think ingame knockout tourneys every now and then would work out better.
Well me and thronior could host. We are into those kinds of events and host em'.
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
Originally Posted by ZENBOY123 View Post
Well me and thronior could host. We are into those kinds of events and host em'.

yep zenny's totally right :3 , the problem is that im pretty busy lately, so creating the op and stuff are things that i surely won't be able to do, moderating it would be pretty chill tho, because i can do it from my phone.

PS: i've been an active part of this organization for a really long time now, i think you can trust me now