Toribash
@Halue get back your meme account we want it, not this piece of shit. Also yeah I'm finishing my exams on friday then all good^

@Frosty I'd like to call it being smart and a good strategic leader, it's what I'm all about (most of the time) (and most definitely not at school)
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
I actualy think the keshguy whatever his name is really has potential, I would let him be a trial for a while so he can get a feel of being a part of vector and if he really improved he could stick aroun here
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos
yeah he could get in but he surely was very exaggerated by acting like he did

@Halue: dl me bro
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I stay afk one day and all of a sudden we get a page of drama, I don't understand what happened, lmao. Also nice to see Halue back somehow
<Xioi> Become one with the bleach
Steam
Huh neat
looks like it's my holidays now. How y all going?
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
Don't even worry collab is coming out I'm not letting this party pooper ruin my editing all I'm doing from here is trying to improve I've never received any advice from anyone except lloyd unless your giving me advice I just don't care about getting into vector anymore even if your my superior if you swear to me and expect me to either not defend myself or swear back you got me all wrong and yes I know it's hard editing is also hard you deal with crashing effects breaking the whole edit re-doing everything comparing me isn't helping me your showing me someone who can do things I can't I'm moving on from this clan I was trying to make sure you understand I do not care anymore I do my own things if you want to give me criticism tell me what I can do better I'm not meant for vector.

I know I had a chance to get in but I didn't want in sorry for causing a scene still love most of ya xoxo Karbn I'm making an edit hopefully you will actually like it and give me criticism my discord is Insults#5074 you can see my edit in a few days.

I'm posting this here because this has nothing to do with recruitment. good day if you do care about my editing in anyway visit my channel as I'm going to work on a new edit that isn't total garbage.

I read every message over and over and yes it was a misunderstanding I couldn't tell what karbn was trying to say till I read all his messages again no hate to any of you.
<3
You're being stubborn, if it has nothing to do with recruitment, then you should've brought up another topic.

You ended up replying with cursive, even if you were an insanely good editor no one knew about, and you still somehow ended up replying with cursive, you wouldn't get in the clan, do you think any type of clan wants that?

Another sign of you still being stubborn, about being declined, is this:
Originally Posted by Keshoihut View Post
...with recruitment. good day if you do care about my editing in anyway...

Informal of you to wish a good day to who's on your side, and not everyone.

If you're moving on and don't care about this clan anymore and you openly admit it, why post such paragraphs talking about what happenned anyways?

EDIT:: Seriously?
Originally Posted by Keshoihut View Post
...unless your giving me advice I just don't care about...

Last edited by Yeethoven; Jun 21, 2018 at 11:51 AM.
Funny how the guy who isn't in the clan or involved with this in anyway nice anyways I was told my editing skills was good enough to get in but that's not the reason I want to get in a clan I rather do it off skill I misread karbn's post I moved on not joining a clan for awhile and making edits and focusing on a collaboration I still like people in this clan karbn I can tell has good advice and so does Lionet and my best friend is in this clan and I don't want to ruin that for him with my application and y'all seem to write in a paragraph so why can't I? really made me think if I can push myself enough I can improve as I edit with more practice and tutorials even. I'm moving on from clans and what not to edit maybe stop playing entirely.
Last edited by Keshoihut; Jun 21, 2018 at 11:58 AM.
<3
By the way, my main account is temporarily banned and it's called "Haluejah", you can look at the clan page and search for my name because I'm sure it's still there.

Not posting doesn't mean I'm not involved either, y'know other communication platforms exist right? I didn't post on your actual reply since Patrick might not like that and at this point I'm just killing time for my main to be unbanned.

I have nothing against you writing big long posts, I just pointed it out because you admitted that you were over this clan, and coincidentally, the big paragraph you wrote stated you and the clan more than enough times for it to be weird that you "moved on". I only said paragraph because it seems like punctuation is a foreign concept to you.

EDIT:: Is it a crime to not be in the clan and talk about you?
Last edited by Yeethoven; Jun 21, 2018 at 12:09 PM.