ES Recruitment Drive
Muay Thai
Muay Boran (Smashing Elephant Style)
Judo(I don't have a belt because my cousin Sai trains me, he's a 4th dan)
and some Ninjitsu, I know how to paralyze your body but my cousin doesn't want to teach me death strikes yet, EX. strike under the arm into the bone between the bicep and tricep in a certain area, either the arm or the entire side of the body will get paralyzed and he will fall
The Master Swordsman
Originally Posted by KhaozRage View Post
Muay Thai
Muay Boran (Smashing Elephant Style)
Judo(I don't have a belt because my cousin Sai trains me, he's a 4th dan)
and some Ninjitsu, I know how to paralyze your body but my cousin doesn't want to teach me death strikes yet, EX. strike under the arm into the bone between the bicep and tricep in a certain area, either the arm or the entire side of the body will get paralyzed and he will fall

Why are you posting on this thread. No one has posted on it for half a year.
yungmoney has just robbed your bank account for 18 toricredits
tae kwan do, in june or july next year, i will be going for my black belt, im a black tip at the moment.

EDIT:
Ooops, sorry didnt realise how old this was.
Oh my god, intense nostalgia is intense. If persons of authority feel like closing it, go ahead. If not, just give us the A-okay to continue posting

p.s.:I had to post in here, don't judge me

p.p.s: did i mention im a blue belt in karate now?
I love you
Originally Posted by mikotaku View Post
Oh my god, intense nostalgia is intense. If persons of authority feel like closing it, go ahead. If not, just give us the A-okay to continue posting

p.s.:I had to post in here, don't judge me

p.p.s: did i mention im a blue belt in karate now?

"intense nostalgia is intense" no kidding.
User was infracted for this post. Useless post. ~Shin
Last edited by Shin-Ryuu; Oct 25, 2009 at 01:24 PM.
yungmoney has just robbed your bank account for 18 toricredits
Originally Posted by Fyerrblad View Post
I do Karate and soon turning Brown Belt

Originally Posted by Shockwave View Post
i also do karate and i will get the 2nd dan soon. i really enjoy doing karate. my friend does karate too and he also plays toribash. sometimes when were bored of training, we play toribash in real life. we both charge our powahz in a T- pose and then we do some random wushu moves. thats quite funny sometimes

Really nice, i train karate (shotokan) been around 3 years but im still orange belt coz im a lazy bish, i lost so many belt changing exams =3, my sensei is black, he is goin to get a 2nd dan soon, and the highest dan in my state is 7th
I am a black belt in the art of Chuck-Norris-Joke.
The only fighting I do is in school... But if you want to call my wrestling team a martial art, then okay!
Originally Posted by hanz0 View Post
I do taekwondo.

Testing for my black belt this month.

yo dude i know it has been a year since u posted that but nice man i did tae kwon do to but i recently quit a year ago. i became brown belt
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[MFR]