Ranking
Original Post
Replay of The Month!

We welcome you to the NEXT BIG THING from the spicy labs at the Event Squad!
This event is an entirely new line-up of monthly replay events that looks for replay submissions from the community, with a new theme or category every month! The prizes are big, but so is the event. Don't worry too much, you have an entire month to work on it.

So, How does this event work?
We will be providing a theme for every month. We will be looking for the best replay submission within that criteria. For example, if the theme of the month is Multi-player, we would be interested in the most creative, fun, impressive & novel multi-player replay we will come across from you.

At the end of each month, a new cycle of the event begins with an announcement in this thread. However, a week time is taken by the ES to judge and declare a winner from the previous month's event. This happens during the event is running. This is to ensure we keep a convenient and uninterrupted flow of start and end dates without hassle.

The theme for November: Suplex
Replay-hacking: NOT ALLOWED
Note: A suplex is an offensive move used in sport wrestling as well as amateur wrestling and professional wrestling. It is a throw that involves lifting the opponents and bridging or rolling to slam them on their backs.

Any mod, multiplayer or single player, hacking not allowed.

Each player is allowed one submission per month. However, you are allowed to edit your submission before the deadline of the month, and re-upload a new submission.
Post your replay attached to a post in this thread.

You are not allowed to rig.
...Applies for replays involving multiple players. It will be fairly easy to recognize instances of rigging, so please do not try this.
...We will also keep a keen look on your rewards after you have received them to ensure this does not happen.

Replay hacking is not allowed unless specified - keep an eye on monthly announcements.

The rewards work in scaling system. This means, a 100k base reward is guaranteed. For every member participating, an additional 25k is added to the prize pool. More participants, bigger the event, bigger the rewards. This is capped at a maximum 400k.

Best Replay of the Month
250,000 TC
100,000 TC + 25,000 TC per participant!

6 ST

Community Favorite
100,000 TC
50,000 TC + 10,000 TC per participant!

4 ST
Honorable Mention
50,000 TC
3 ST

*We stop taking submissions on the 28th of every month. 11:59 PM, GMT.
*New event cycle beings on the 1st of every month.
*Previous event winners are announced on the 7th.
*As mentioned, themes are always announced as broad and vague as possible. However, you are always allowed to inquire in this thread if you require further clarification. (In most cases, we'll probably tell you to do whatever you like!)
*In the case for sparring replays or replays that have two players collaborating premeditatively; rewards will be split by default unless requested by both players to be handed to one person.
*A minimum of four participants are required each month for the event to commence. If the minimum number of participants are not met, prizes for that month will not be handed out and existing entries will be automatically forwarded and considered for the next month's challenge (the theme will not change).

Last edited by list; Nov 9, 2023 at 11:40 AM.
oh god not again rc, what are you making this time
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot
I asked List, he stated that you could upload an old replay IF it has not been used or uploaded to a previous an ES Event.
'Haku is my lenshu senpai uwu' ~ Static
Mhm, as mentioned by rc.

There's still a week to go, just post something for a shot at the prize.
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot
we stunting or something like that
Attached Files
senshi_pk_blue_1.tbm (37.7 KB, 11 views)
we movin keyframed.rpl (955.9 KB, 20 views)
Last edited by Forreign; Jul 21, 2023 at 06:00 PM. Reason: broke
<Kurokaen>He's so damn friendly except for when he thrusts his foot into your face.
if we get any prize just give to faidin
Attached Files
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
Originally Posted by Faidin View Post
Not Divine at all

did not touch the golden idol at the end. disqualified, sorry