Toribash
I'm not sure what to do. ConCon is the only one that posted, so should I even bother to nag 10 people just to keep the org slightly alive? I don't know.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Probably not, if it seems to much like a chore then people wouldn't enjoy posting here. The org would need to change it's purpose if we want it to go anywhere. Right now it's basically a list of people who youtube on toribash, and that's basically it.

My personal suggestion would be:

Turn the org into a sort of guideline for other toribashers to try youtubing.

Members(youtubers) could give tips and hints and give advice to those who want to record toribash and they could post here more on what they should do etc. That way, we all have something to do and we can all share our outlooks and methods with others. Such as, how we make our videos, what software we use, how to create thumbnails, tips on gaining viewers, render options/sizes etc. This could turn into a whole YouTubing on Toribash guide org which would help everyone get different opinions on how to get better or how to make a channel etc.
Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post
Probably not, if it seems to much like a chore then people wouldn't enjoy posting here. The org would need to change it's purpose if we want it to go anywhere. Right now it's basically a list of people who youtube on toribash, and that's basically it.

My personal suggestion would be:

Turn the org into a sort of guideline for other toribashers to try youtubing.

Members(youtubers) could give tips and hints and give advice to those who want to record toribash and they could post here more on what they should do etc. That way, we all have something to do and we can all share our outlooks and methods with others. Such as, how we make our videos, what software we use, how to create thumbnails, tips on gaining viewers, render options/sizes etc. This could turn into a whole YouTubing on Toribash guide org which would help everyone get different opinions on how to get better or how to make a channel etc.

I really like this idea. Would mind helping me set it up?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Sorry I'm late, been busy.
-----
Youtubers are in general a notoriously flaky bunch and their dedication to their channels and organizations vary wildly especially as real life events intervene. I personally have been having issues mustering up the same enthusiasm for ToriBash I once had. One year and 100 episodes takes a lot out of you, ya know? I think I'm still up for whatever's going on here though, I just figured this thread died since the last email update I got from it was on June 4th.
Last edited by ImBreadman; Jul 6, 2014 at 12:30 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by ImBreadman View Post
Sorry I'm late, been busy.
-----
Youtubers are in general a notoriously flaky bunch and their dedication to their channels and organizations vary wildly especially as real life events intervene. I personally have been having issues mustering up the same enthusiasm for ToriBash I once had. One year and 100 episodes takes a lot out of you, ya know? I think I'm still up for whatever's going on here though, I just figured this thread died since the last email update I got from it was on June 4th.

That's weird, there have been post since then.

And Concon, I'll inform you Monday of so about it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]