Hamster
thane
Opeth
Velve
Galrath
Stupinator
Tre
box
sid (I'm in no I swear(you fucking narc))
Attached Files
gynxasd.rpl (101.3 KB, 153 views)
Last edited by sid; Dec 1, 2014 at 08:36 AM.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Lmao dat awesome replay,
Good Game Guys.
Erth get us more of these.
Last edited by detailed; Aug 11, 2014 at 02:52 AM.
i decapped you first so it means i won

-rep
collect snots from the nose
Holy shit. you decapped gynx with your decapped head. Fair play good sir, fair play.
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
rai got shat on
this guy got dm'd by a lumbar what a noob

also i just found this other one
Attached Files
boom stump rai.rpl (110.0 KB, 96 views)
rai.rpl (101.4 KB, 70 views)
Last edited by Erth; Aug 13, 2014 at 05:49 PM.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
chat shit when you can beat me in a mod that you didnt make pls

#remembertheduels
These are seriously beautiful. got any more victims to add to the wrecktage that is this thread?
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
Rai confirmed worst tk player of all time
Attached Files
rai assanus.rpl (96.6 KB, 60 views)
She/They

So this just happened and it's probably one of my favourites
Attached Files
leel.rpl (79.3 KB, 67 views)
She/They