ES Recruitment Drive
These are all a bit of a shot in the dark, but worth a shot.

If you have Overwolf on your computer, uninstall it.

Incase you're one of those people that only take down the screen on their laptops instead of actually shutting it down, restart it. Theres a chance youre running on your CPU's integrated GPU if you havent turned your PC off after the last drivers update.

If none of these work then try disabling your firewall, its known to screw with particular games.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Originally Posted by Liam View Post
I tried using the different version of Toribash, good idea but it didn't work. My drivers are up to date. And its only Toribash that lags which I find odd, I play rust and csgo and both run completely fine. How do I find out what graphic card is being used when Tori is running?

Go to the nvidia control panel and make it run with the nvidia card, by default it runs with your integrated graphics.
Might honestly want to Pm an administrator of such, instead of waiting blindly for support here. Also might wanna go to the toribash discord and ask there, faster response.
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
Originally Posted by Xioi View Post
Might honestly want to Pm an administrator of such, instead of waiting blindly for support here. Also might wanna go to the toribash discord and ask there, faster response.

This board is here specially for this kind of questions, there really is no need to redirect the op to any other place.
And it's also not the adminstrators' job to answer support questions like this. No need to pm them for stuff like this.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Joel View Post
These are all a bit of a shot in the dark, but worth a shot.

If you have Overwolf on your computer, uninstall it.

Incase you're one of those people that only take down the screen on their laptops instead of actually shutting it down, restart it. Theres a chance youre running on your CPU's integrated GPU if you havent turned your PC off after the last drivers update.

If none of these work then try disabling your firewall, its known to screw with particular games.

No overwolf. I shut my computer down manually every time. The only thing I got from turning my firewall off was a constant reminder to turn it back on lmao.
-----
Originally Posted by Kloppzilla View Post
Go to the nvidia control panel and make it run with the nvidia card, by default it runs with your integrated graphics.

I just tried this and it worked, thank you!!
Last edited by Liam; Feb 13, 2018 at 10:19 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump