Toribash
Originally Posted by dengue View Post
Nobody want to waste time without return.
if you are young and have time, go do it.
Many toribash artists are Old and are leaving this game.

Don't generalize everyone based upon YOU. I'm young with no time. I'm 13 years old, taking college classes for fuck sake, and it's completely irrelevant to the fact that this guy is offering 100 dollars to someone who makes art for a dying game. You don't need to bash him and make him feel like shit for it, it's just wrong my dude.. If I had the passion for art, I'd totally give this a go.

Props to you vin, this is dope. I'm sure, given some time, some really good artists will catch a breeze of this hella good request. Don't let the post die and you should be gucci. Good luck my man, and again, props to you for this!
the reasoning why is becuse this is a hard task for an artist, and there have been some cases where people offered 1mil TC for a set and gave up midway leaving the artist hanging making him do pointless work for no reward.

as for me i would do it but i have limited time to use for it and if was going to do it i wanted the guarantee that i was the only artist and had no competition has that would stress me more and if someone made a set more enjoyable than me i wasted my time, if you want me to do a set you know what i do my style so you chose me for those reasons but having other artists also working makes me thing im in a race and stresses me, this ofc my not apply to all but some artists feel like me too.
Not doing art for a bit. Good idea tho, thanks for trying to include me.
I agree wholeheartedly with dengue, if I were to make a set, I'd do it for a set price and knowing that I'd be paid. Usually not if I have a chance that I won't get paid, but this is still an awesome event.

Originally Posted by SkypePro View Post
I'm 13 years old, taking college classes for fuck sake,

bragging much?

You don't need to bash him and make him feel like shit for it, it's just wrong my dude..

We really aren't bashing him, just saying that it takes a shitton of effort to make these sets. I've known you since JackAzz, you know how much time dab would spend on his sets.

Props to you vin, this is dope. I'm sure, given some time, some really good artists will catch a breeze of this hella good request. Don't let the post die and you should be gucci. Good luck my man, and again, props to you for this!

I definately agree this is dope. If I weren't busy with school and my other courses I take, then I'd totally participate.

Anyways, Cheers! c:
Last edited by stringtheory; May 3, 2017 at 08:39 PM.
Originally Posted by stringtheory View Post
Not doing art for a bit. Good idea tho, thanks for trying to include me.
I agree wholeheartedly with dengue, if I were to make a set, I'd do it for a set price and knowing that I'd be paid. Usually not if I have a chance that I won't get paid, but this is still an awesome event.

bragging much?

We really aren't bashing him, just saying that it takes a shitton of effort to make these sets. I've known you since JackAzz, you know how much time dab would spend on his sets.

I definately agree this is dope. If I weren't busy with school and my other courses I take, then I'd totally participate.

Anyways, Cheers! c:

Hell yeah I'm bragging, I am happy about it and I was writing this as I was told that I got into the classes, and it also serves as a point; still can make free time for things you wanna do.

What is with everyone and just saying the same shit? Why would you come on here to announce "i will not be doing this as I don't have time". Who asked?
Hell yeah I'm bragging, I am happy about it and I was writing this as I was told that I got into the classes, and it also serves as a point; still can make free time for things you wanna do.

That's pretty dope, I'm taking some college classes myself and I'm testing out of the SATs soon, which'll be fun c:
we definitely can make free time for things we wanna do, but with art, I know I prefer to do it all in one go, which can be time consuming.

What is with everyone and just saying the same shit? Why would you come on here to announce "i will not be doing this as I don't have time". Who asked?

well considering most of us artists were pm'ed by this dude, he asked.
was just letting him know that I couldn't do it :/
Originally Posted by FlyingMonk View Post
no thnx, you all guys never change,

you all wanna EPIC ART but you all - WONT to pay epic numbers,

some assholes even buying a sets, sending money - and about month later - doing paypal payback, just to use stuff for free wthout any refund to artist's spent time.

WANNA GOOD SET
non c/p, superdetalised, realistic, 100% unique, months spent for it, non ruainable,
reselleable etc etc etc etc - for 100usd?

^haha, then just take your mouse - and draw a set for yourself,
then after 5 years or 10years, - i will come and maybe, will pay something funny to you.

Ignore flyingmonk, he gets his art from google images and for some reason thinks he's some amazing artist.
After I made a paint ready file, I am testing my workflow.
If I ever feel less useless with this purposeless request I tell you.