ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Karbn View Post
Man, I wish I could run something other than Toribash my gaming computer SHOULD be able to run better things, but it sucks and can only run Toribash on medium graphics now

Patrick, pmd you about the trials

I can help in terms of getting better results off your "gaming" pc that can't handle anything but toribash...
No offense, I really can give you way better results though, some tweaking is what's missing there.

EDIT:: for the trials, each has received a significant amount of votes and final decision is made.
For Deni, he's wanted in but as a part of the leadership there are some stuff to be taken into consideration:
1- The activity is there, yet not in the right place.
2- The decision was called for him to be actually in, yet not completely. In other words, still on the trial phase but more has to be done looking at the fact that we're an art and replay based clan more than a chilling one. So please take that note.
Summery: Deni still in but for trial and replays have to take place more in the activity, otherwise some other calls will be done.

Muffin: sad to give you this call buddy... I received negative reviews about your skill for the clan's requirements but some insanely pleasant reviews about your personality. You're really great and all but you have to rinse on your skills more. You're absolutely welcome to throw in another application when you see yourself at a higher skill level.
You'll still be a part of the clan for one more day to straighten up your thoughts.
Last edited by Patrickooo; Mar 21, 2018 at 02:43 PM.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
It is a gaming PC, but the graphics card in it is so old that I think if I stuck bread on the top, it'd cook.

When it ran like it was supposed to, it was a gaming PC XD message me on my discord (Karbn#779 cause I'd love to know how to tweak it so it'll run shit
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
i have an english presentation tomorrow on a free topic of choice aslong as its safe for class

give me ideas on what to present

sad to see muffin go but i will be waiting for him to apply again
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
Feels bad man, i'll try to show up some replays soon but even i don't make it well i still had a great time with you guys
Last edited by MuffinEat; Mar 21, 2018 at 10:03 PM.
u can re apply next month
if u do you will definetly get in ;)
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO
Originally Posted by denilumi View Post
6 years cs 1.6
6 years gta san andreas
5 years minecraft (don't judge me)
4 years toribash
1 year brawlhalla

Oh boi way too many years

-----
Originally Posted by Karbn View Post
It is a gaming PC, but the graphics card in it is so old that I think if I stuck bread on the top, it'd cook.

When it ran like it was supposed to, it was a gaming PC XD message me on my discord (Karbn#779 cause I'd love to know how to tweak it so it'll run shit

Which are your specs?
Last edited by Onsola; Mar 21, 2018 at 10:30 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
<Xioi> Become one with the bleach
Steam
WHERE ARE YOUR YEARS OF TORIBASH?
I joined on my oldest account in 2008, makes it 10 years of Toribash for me come on guys you can do better! I also have a lot of other years on many other games i.e 6 years of Quake and etc I'm too lazy to say all of them but yeah that's just it.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
I have a superrrr shit pc since 2009 so i cant play games higher than 2009 onlt if its supwr low game
Im hoping to get a new one this year
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO
I only have Mac books so I can only run Toribash on high quality but I can't play any other games haha.

I mostly play games on my PS4 like Call of Duty, Fortnite battle Royale, GTA 5, and i've pre-ordered Red Dead Redemption 2 which I can not wait for xD

I have been playing Call of Duty since I was about 6 Years old, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 4 is my favourite out of any other game (The remastered I play now) I used to play League of Legends on my gaming computer for like 3 years (I was very good at LoL, had every champion and I could play any position and any play style haha (I don't play LoL anymore because I don't have a gaming computer anymore)