ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Viraly0 View Post
I finished the bicep armband for cry if you have a right bicep texture item pm me and ill send it to you.

oh yeah it looks nice. can you change what i replyd at the PM?.
otherwise: every cry member with the right or left bicep texture can get it by PMing viraly0 me or cryfordeathbank.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On another matter:
new Council member: zwouter
we now have 3 people in the council wich means applications and rule changes if we need it to will be voted on.

this is informal atm since i just sent out the PMs:

Viraly0 will most likely handle the Promotion of the Clan and Art.
Zwouter will be in charge of Wars and Clan Tournaments ( if any member wants to sign up for official tournaments -> PM zwouter ).
and for me i will be handling betting servers / decapprize servers and Tournaments ( intern and extern )
Last edited by Obscu; Dec 7, 2013 at 04:01 AM.
D: zock why your just like charm1 leaving the clan D:
-----
and pwn thanks for moving me to knight member
Last edited by bonecrushy; Dec 7, 2013 at 07:40 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I'm not like charm (I really hope so)
He left because of stupidity, i left because I am tired of leading a clan and want to join another one with very forum active members.
Atm im in a clan made by my friend -MaT-, here i can just play with my friends and have fun, and dont have to organize things.
Originally Posted by bonecrushy View Post
D: zock why your just like charm1 leaving the clan D:
-----
and pwn thanks for moving me to knight member

there are no more knight / fighter.
i changed ranks a bit.
co leader = council ( we keep this at an uneven number depending on amount of members 3 max 5 ) so we can vote on things without getting 2 yes / 2 no and dont know what to do.
from now on:
Trials will be the same.
after the trial period we decide will the person be moved to member ( which will be just a normal member of the clan).
or goes directly into the Clanwar team ( your rank right now bone).
the Clanwar team is that team that manages the clantournaments( like the TCT right now ).
Council members will play in tournament IF zwouter decides he needs them to.
Zwouter will lead the Clanwar team and he will decide if anyone get promoted into the team unless the 2 others leaders don't agree for whatever reason )
i added the Rank: Friends now - so if anyone has a friend that wants to join without playing in the clanwars.
tell them to write an application and note that they only want the "friend" spot.
Originally Posted by Zockinator View Post
Pwn, there is already a "friend" thing - the alliances.

i mean people who want to join cry but have no intresst in participating in clanwars etc.
that's bad our good leader is leave his clan but that's good he found someone who is good leader
-----
but how i know when is starting a clan war?
Last edited by Novastar00; Dec 7, 2013 at 02:03 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
You have to check this thread, obviously. Thats the best method for zwouter to tell everyone if there is a clan war.
Originally Posted by Novastar00 View Post
that's bad our good leader is leave his clan but that's good he found someone who is good leader
-----
but how i know when is starting a clan war?

pretty much what zocki said.
but for tournaments we will PM you with the time when we need you to be here.
currently we only participate in -> http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=432757
TCT.
when tint played vs infinity we will notify you here when the matches will happen.
because usually the teams write in each others board to set up a time.