Ranking
henlo im bog i wanna join becasue im coool i use the translator to spik because mi english es very bad, soy from argentina and i wanna join cause of the tag ([a]adventure) obviusly and im the bwest aikido player so i can bve good for wars

tanks 4 ur time
oi is been awhile since i've written a clan app so bear with me pls.

Hello friends, Applying for [a] today~
Some cool shit about me, outside of Toribash I play some Rocket League with my brother as my partner in duo's(Plat 3), I do enjoy riding my bike, usually cruising the local skatepark if I'm not online or at work. My timezone is -6, I live in Texas, USA. 18 years of age at posting this.

Toribash information:
Been playing toribash consistently for a few months now, but join date is late 2013. Took a few year break due to lack of a laptop/pc. I haven't been in too many clans just some startups and that's about it, BadC / KS / Vibe. None of them worked out for me personally because the lack of immaturity within some of the members, plus drama.exe was always running it seems. Not that skilled with In-game but I'm above average I'd say. I do end up trying to host because I meet a lot of people that way and just love the community surrounded by it. When it comes to forums, you can find me outbidding Krieg on the Items thread, or in the S&I thread just throwing out some Ideas, although I close most of them shortly after posting cause I talk to the staff about the ideas. I had a single name change a few months ago, StaySane was the old user, but frankly no one remembers it.
Thanks for the Time, give me a home so I can stop being meme'd
~Homeless

oi fun fact edit, typed this while hosting so that's why quality is garbagio' sorry about tht
Last edited by Saturn; May 18, 2018 at 05:58 AM.
Ex-Tori-Agent | Ex-Event Squad | Best Planet

splish splash aeon is trash | [a]dventure
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
did the do and posted.
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
Basic informations:
My name is Johnny, I am twenty years old, I come from small village in Poland. Currently studying at technician school of information technology. I really enjoy my passion in wide fields such as programming, pentesting, audio, video and even graphics. Still working on my discipline and interpersonal skills.

Game informations:
I am in love with aikidobigdojo/aikido, working on some lenshu movements and balance. I practice with Greatest since the beggining of May. Usually I spend like 2-3 hours every day or even more.

Why me:
I can offer a good time some kind of humor and different views. Also can be really helpful in certain cases. Have a good contact with Greatest.
Posted for discussion
~ .....Want to become a Market Squid? PM me an application!.....~
~ .....Market Squad..... | .....Administrator.....~
~.....If you have any questions PM me or DM me on Discord: athin. .....~
[a] Application
Application for Adventure

Dear, Adventure Staff

Hello, my name is weev, (ofc) and I'm a classic ol' Aussie boy. I grew up in QLD so obviously I am AEST, and I do not like to share my age you creepy weirdos that wanna know.

I originally wanted to join [a] from the beginning. I have been introduced to this clan through a lovely person name Saturn which applied earlier. Now, of course my goal is to join this clan and participate in Clan Wars, Chatting with you and all of that good shiet.

Now, I am very good at Aikido, ABD and all those grappling mods, but I am also decent at kicking mods such as Boxshu and Mushu (sadly I have no replays of them)

In terms of my activity, you'll see me on nearly all day unless I have school, events or other more important things than Toribash. Forums activity is at it's lowest but I am trying hard to post more and more onto threads.

I would love to join this clan because first of all, you have an event member and that is cool in itself, but secondly because the clan tag and how you are good at the game. I mean, just imagine [a]weev. (personally i think its cool)

Hopefully this application is enough to get me into this awesome clan Adventure.
Thank you for reading my application, (sorry if its short). Hopefully I can become a member of Adventure.

Yours Sincerely, weev.
Attached Files
Mistaken.rpl (54.6 KB, 2 views)
Look Mum, No Hands!.rpl (68.6 KB, 2 views)
Round 2.rpl (57.4 KB, 2 views)
Close One.rpl (49.4 KB, 2 views)
Save Of My Life.rpl (55.2 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by weev; Jun 28, 2018 at 11:11 AM. Reason: Needed to app the replays
Posted for discussion. Feel free to join our discord (click the adventure in my sig)
[TLL]
Hey, My names Redd, I'm a 19 year old full time music student from a small island in the south of England called the Isle of Wight. I'm a very fun and lively individual but can also be mature and serious when needs be, I'm very articulate and one of my main pet peeves is when people talk without full sentences. I spend a lot of time streaming or making music so by nature I spend a lot of time at my desk and very active. I've been playing Toribash for roughly 10 years years with 6 of those being on this account, despite this I took a break between 2015 and 2017, due to personal reasons and school work. I'm currently a 4th dan Black Belt and have been for the past 4 years, because I usually spend more time hosting events and betting servers than actually playing the game. I'm not sure of anything else you'd want to hear but I always have a positive mentality!
Last edited by Redd; Jun 29, 2018 at 12:18 AM. Reason: adding additional info.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Remember where you came from
Join Origin Apply Here
instagram.com/ReddMarshUK
illuminati: "You got mad followers Redd"
Zeus: "He's the shit"