Toribash
Original Post
3D Item Submissions
Hello boys, girls, and animal kind, boy do I have a special surprise for you! Gynx, Icky and I have been looking into ways to allow users to create their very own 3D items. Over the last couple months we’ve been working on a plan to allow us to meet this goal, whilst also retaining the value of existing 3D items, and preventing people from erecting 30,000 poly dick helmets. After much deliberation, we have come up with and implemented the following plan.

Allow users to make 3D items! These users may submit their item to the Item Forgers for review and approval, then may choose to do one of the following:
  • Offer to let us sell the item on the ToriShop, in exchange they get to keep a free copy for themselves, they’ll also receive a special copy of the item that mentions they were the creator of it. Additionally, users will receive 5% of the TC earned through the items sale.
  • They ask to keep it for themselves, however they must pay a certain amount of USD to the Nabi Profile Customization Store. Items still must be approved by the Item Forgers even if it's just for themself, no cocks, shlingshlongs or squiglydicklys I'm afraid.

All items submitted to us will go through a screening process to make sure they are up to par with existing items, are not stolen, and don’t infringe on existing exclusive items. We will not allow users to create items too similar to items previously awarded as prizes for Clan League, Legend, etc.

You may click the link below to be redirected to the 3D Item Submission thread where you can get all the details!

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=579851

Ezeth also made a tutorial for importing items into the game. Feel free to look thread if you want to learn.
Originally Posted by Ezeth View Post
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=492531
However there are no tutorial for the rest of the body, maybe someone can be a hero and make one, or at least a template for each part.

Currently submitted and undergoing Processing

Released

Last edited by AssassinPro; Jun 6, 2017 at 02:17 PM.
Originally Posted by Dumbn00b View Post
Ill Try Make This ! ;)

and BTW , making 3D items, i guess it's a new way to get rich then making texture, sell item's, etc. Right ?

Originally Posted by from the submissions thread
The submitted item has to be made and textured by you, not purchased from anyone nor stolen from the web. Violators of this rule will be severely punished.

Yeah. We addressed that.
However, you can sell models and textures to those whom wish to forge a personal item.

Originally Posted by Orko
if you’d like to create an item for you, and for you alone, you may click this link to be redirected to the USD shop, where you can purchase the rights to forge an exclusive item. All purchased items are subjected to the same screening process detailed above. However, we won't hold the item to the same quality expectations as you will be the only owner, and the model and texture do not need to be made by you as long as you have the rights to use them.

We just don't want publicly released items forged by others, exclusives are fine!
Hi, is there a model of Tori/Uke we can use to set the objects up to size? If there is and I'm being blind then my apologies ^.^
Tim is bae :3
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Yeah, but be aware of the copyright laws.
-----
Originally Posted by ZeDerpyOne View Post
Hi, is there a model of Tori/Uke we can use to set the objects up to size? If there is and I'm being blind then my apologies ^.^

I recall that the head of a tori is 0.2 (i use blender)

Ezeth had a tutorial about it. I'd link it but currently on phone and in a hurry. I'll link it properly when I can.

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=492531 Ezeth ninja'd me
Last edited by Icky; Nov 30, 2016 at 09:52 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
so can i like request someone(who knows how to forge an item) to make an item just for me? (like requesting a set from an artist)
THIS COMMUNITY DIDN'T WISH ME A HAPPY BIRTHDAY :(
Originally Posted by ZeDerpyOne View Post

well the size of the head in maya is 0.2 0.2 0.2 in scale xyz which I mentioned in my tutorial yes
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=492531 might be the same in blender, not sure

However there are no tutorial for the rest of the body, maybe someone can be a hero and make one, or at least a template for each part.