ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
No More Volume!
I didn't do anything different, didn't change a sound card, not on mute. I go on to Toribash today, and theres no sound. It's on 0 the volume setting. i try to change it to 100 or whatever, hit enter. Still no volume, and it reset back to 0.
Don't take life too seriously, you never get out of it alive anyways.
Re: No More Volume!
Is the music setting at 1? Btw the volume can go up to 128, I believe.

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do
Originally Posted by HebrewHamr
Is the music setting at 1? Btw the volume can go up to 128, I believe.

I tried the music at 1 and 0, no difference.
Don't take life too seriously, you never get out of it alive anyways.
Music should be on 1. Volume on 128. Check your speakers are connected, or see if you can hear anything when playing in Winamp, WMP etc. It could be something more than Toribash. If not then I suggest sending Hampa your stderr.txt.
<ducky> The game.
<siku> ducky: i didnt know this was 2005 and 4chan
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> inb4 rep needs toriprime or vip lmao rofl that /b/ is grate
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
<siku> word x is a meme lmao rofl
<+veb> someone make ducky smod
If all else fail, try editting the Toribash config file. But DO NOT ADD ANYTHING!!! Changing the file could end in tears. Make sure to check volume and music.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.