Ranking
Original Post
[WIP]RealToriNFL nearly complete! Trigger help?

Starting to get the hang of this modding stuff
Here is how it looks ingame (Mod was made for multiplayer mode)

Different Angles

Objective:
It's classic nfl gameplay... but if you dont know about nfl ill tell ya anyway
Run a few steps, catch the ball that will be launched ahead of you and step into the touchdown zone. Its a balance mod so you wont have to worry about falling over and it doesn't stop your range of movement, while it also pushes you forward making it easier to run.

Fumble(ball hits dark green)
- Loss for the ball holder[tori]
Touchdown(ball holder's[tori's] foot hits light green zone) - Auto win [for tori]
Tackle (opponent[uke] manages to touch you with either of his hands) - Loss for the ball holder[tori]
Ball Strip (opponent[uke] touches ball with at least 1 hand) - Loss for the ball holder[tori]

What i need help with is setting the triggers without ruining any other of my settings for the above in bold. Besides that, the mod is practically done and if you want to have fun without the triggers go ahead

Replay included to show that it is possible to make a touchdown without having the ball hit the ground, and the replay was made multiplayer style (using only space and no edits at all)

ANY help with the triggers will be soooooo appreciated
and also any CnC will be appreciated thanks in advance ^,..,^

Attached Files
#RealToriNFL.tbm (4.2 KB, 22 views)
NFL example.rpl (136.2 KB, 12 views)
Last edited by fett175; Aug 28, 2011 at 01:50 AM.
<fett175> So what you're saying is, I can type whatever I want here and it will be at the bottom of all my posts?... AWESOME
i approve pm me and ill go ingame and discuss how to fix the trigger
[Ethereal] | Toribash Gambling Org
ʏ ᴜ ɴᴏ ᴊoiɴ?