Toribash
Holy shit, bro. I love the storylines, and the mods even better! Great job. 10/10! I wish these mods were available in MP, that would be awesome.

I made some replays of a few of them. Hope you like them.
Attached Files
Mark - Sparring Mod Test 3.rpl (129.2 KB, 15 views)
Mark - Sparring Mod Test 2.rpl (130.3 KB, 11 views)
Mark - Sparring Mod Test 1.rpl (286.9 KB, 12 views)
[SPARTA] Member | RSO | No Clan Currently | | Wanna spar? PM me. | I'm a poor Tori (120 TC's)Help me out!
Since the opening post is full of "Part One" scenario mods, this post will hold the next part's batch of scenario mods, starting with these three.

Keep in mind that these scenarios will be a lot different, abstract and perhaps more difficult than part one (I guess that is what happens when you attack a corporation)

Scenarios

Scenario 1: Lobby- "No Turning Back"

Filled with rage and hatred for the fight league which hired you. You plan to directly assault the corporation's headquarters. Everything goes well until you are nearly at the first electronic gate to the lobby. A guard spots you, activates the gate and alerts his fellow guard behind you, who is driving a truck. Fortunately, the gate begins to malfunction closing at half the rate that it should be. Use this opportunity to gain access into the lobby, dodge the incoming truck and incapacitate the alerted guard.

Hint: Hurry up! That truck is no joke and you don't want your only entrance to be blocked.

Scenario 2: Floor One- "Breaking and Entering"

Although you've gained entry into the complex, the alarm continues to sound. With your back against the wall, you hear a guard approaching the corner as he draws his weapon. Kill the guard and reach the freight elevator in the atrium of the building.

Hint:That skylight by the balcony seems delicate and that wall you're standing near is low enough to flip over. Maybe you should kill two birds with one stone...

Scenario 3: Floor Two- "A Rocky Ride"

The elevator takes you to a loading dock for a machine that you need to use to reach the next elevator. A nearby worker spots you and both of you wrestle unto the machine, sending it full speed into the next loading dock. Survive the ride and defeat the worker to move on.

Hint: That wrench is heavy and hard to handle. Use this to your advantage and send the worker over the edge.

Scenario 4: Floor Three- "Heavy Artillery"

The next elevator takes you to the last floor before the rooftop. You begin to rush as you hear a helicopter above which may be picking up the CEO. Before you reach the staircase to the roof, a guard spots you and gets behind his prototype cannon. Survive the onslaught of projectiles until you can defeat the guard.

Hint: OSHI! A cannon now! You're dead if he knows how to use it. Unless you use that makeshift shield which used to be an elevator door in your hand.

Final Scenario: Roof- "End of the Line"

You sprint up the staircase as you spot the CEO, waiting on the helipad for his helicopter. He sees you and turns, ready for a fight. Show him why he shouldn't mess with you and defeat the corporation for good.

Hint: Beware his briefcase. It's surprisingly effective as a weapon.

Epilogue (Bonus Level): Skylight- "Life or Death"

During the fight, both of you tumble down the side of the building, sliding down the skylight. The helicopter finally arrives and attempts to catch the CEO by flying across the side of the building. Will you sacrifice yourself to kill the CEO or will you attempt to save yourself by grabbing the helicopter.

Hint: This may be the only advantage you've had. The helicopter flies past you first, meaning you can grab it before the opponent. Use this opportunity to kick him away from the heli, falling to his death.
Attached Files
SSLobby.tbm (3.0 KB, 34 views)
SSFOne.tbm (3.1 KB, 29 views)
SSFTwo.tbm (4.1 KB, 24 views)
SSFThree.tbm (3.7 KB, 25 views)
SSRoof.tbm (2.9 KB, 21 views)
SSFinal.tbm (2.6 KB, 21 views)
SSFinal2.tbm (2.6 KB, 20 views)
Last edited by Smilies2; Jul 14, 2011 at 07:50 PM.
Pirate: smilies, your textures kick so much ass

<~ClockworkMonkey> sometimes, you don't try really hard and things just work out

XD. Nice mod. Only one thing that keeps me smiling is that Tori will defend himself from Uke where in fact Uke means defender and Tori means Attacker.
~knight zero~
I've uploaded the next mod in the above post. I think this is the most entertaining one yet because of a new concept that I have developed.

Here's some replays of it in action.
Attached Files
RapidFire.rpl (77.7 KB, 19 views)
ReloadableCannon.rpl (140.6 KB, 19 views)
ReloadableCannon2.rpl (137.9 KB, 13 views)

<~ClockworkMonkey> sometimes, you don't try really hard and things just work out

The new cannon mod is sick! I love it. I'm gonna try it soon. I've been waiting for a mod like this. Thanks, Smilies.
[SPARTA] Member | RSO | No Clan Currently | | Wanna spar? PM me. | I'm a poor Tori (120 TC's)Help me out!
The final scenarios have been added to the above post, concluding the Scenario Sparring series. The final scenario has two difficulty levels: SSFinal (Hard) and SSFinal2 (Easy). All of the Scenario Spars will be uploaded for online play shortly.

Enjoy!