Ranking
Original Post
Head isn't working.
my head won't work, any ideas. Sieg/VOX assures me its fine (he made it) buit says i may need a new vid card for it to work>?
Re: Head isn't working.
You defiantly do NOT need a new graphics card to view this head of yours. I suggest you upload it to your next post via Additional Options so we can check it out. And if Vox is trying to sell you broken goods, he shall be fined.
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.
No, no!! He actually tried to give it to me free, but I wouldn't take it for free so I sent him money. Please don't fine him. I'm sure it is just a mistake. But I sent it to Hampa and he said he would check it out. Here it is as well, though:

P.S. it worked on a dif. computer?
Last edited by hidingwarior; Apr 2, 2008 at 02:18 AM.
its not working because...
1 its hidingwarrior.tga.tga it should be hidingwarrior.tga
Then its not an actual tga, it just has a new extension. (Ok so I dont know what Im talking about). Maybe put into a program and re-exort as Targa Image.
For crying out loud, don't try and answer questions if you don't know what you're talking about :@

Here, reuploaded with 24-bit TGA format. Hopefully it'll work.
Attached Files
HidingWarior.tga (45.8 KB, 12 views)
Originally Posted by SSJokker
For crying out loud, don't try and answer questions if you don't know what you're talking about :@

Here, reuploaded with 24-bit TGA format. Hopefully it'll work.

Okay, thanks! and were u talking to me or him?

Huh. Now my head is a big gray blob. and still getting error message. )
Was talking to JackiBernini.

Huh. You sure heads work on your Toribash? Try updating (http://toribash.com/download.php). Hmm... Can't think of any other thing that could be wrong, sorry. =\