Ranking
yep... i just need to play him in aikido and greykido, you can play him in abd if you have time cause i dont have as much time as i used to, ive got so many things to do, ive got a german test coming up, arts which takes so much time, an exclusion(maybe permanently or only 2-5 days) for apparently violating school computer policies thus being considered a "threat" to the school and is worth an exclusion and my aunt just died(R.I.P) meaning i have to go back to the Philippines... but i'll try my best... but you can play fiddle rc... i just need to check how well his aikido skills are...
You're Obsolete
blue belt in good at mushu, aikido, taekkyon, and jousting. I'm bad at judo. I want to join this clan because I want make friends. I will help by telling people to join this clan and make a bigger clan.
Guys, better respond to these apps... the clan's been so inactive lately, and I'll be inactive too in-game and here, my fellow shikians know that reason...

But Yeh, @berester, you can do a better app than that...
You're Obsolete
Belt: Brown
Best Mods: AkidoBigDojo, and XSpar
Worst Mods: Wushu, and Mushu
I want to be in this clan because my friend recommended me to join here
I would help by training people on how to spar better and more realistic
The thing is, you're in FANTA, and I would have needed to test you.
'Haku is my lenshu senpai uwu' ~ Static
App
Belt: Black Belt
Best Mods: Mushu, Judo, Boxshu
Worst Mod: ABD
Why you want to join: I want to be in an active, warring clan unlike my previous clan JackAzz, this seems like a great, friendly clan.
How you would help: I'm fairly decent at Mushu (mod rank 1029) I feel I could make this clan stand out.
*Belt:Yellow ( Black for my real, (Sync) Treboryu)
*Best Mods: Judo, Spar, wushu, mushu
*Worst Mods:Weapon mods
*Why you want to join:I would like to join because I want to continue by making friends along the way.
*How you would help: I would try make our clan a better and safer community.

My other account is (Sync) Treboryu.
*Belt : Yellow (used to be brown, but i forgot my old acc password, its name is justkidding87)
*Best Mods : Aikido
*Worst Mods : Mushu
*Why you want to join : i want to search some friends, and i want to help this clan
*How you would help : in game activity maybe ?
@Bounded you're already in sync with a different account, so what's the point?

@Adit, you can do a better app than that.
You're Obsolete
@KervinMc My main account got corrupted so I can't use that. So I was lost and I try to get everything back from my old account.