Min raise on all of these is 1000tc unless stated otherwise

Full Gaia - 16k min bid
Full Chronos - make offers
2 Full Bronze - being auctioned Auction link
Full Beetle - 17k min bid
Full Noxious - Auction link

Gumfighter inventory

Khaoskill inventory

Items are in either of the inventories, If you want an item that is not listed, please post what it is and how much you will pay for it. I would prefer to sell these as full sets, but i may have doubles of certain parts in my inventory.

Corrected your inv. link -Novi
Last edited by Gum; Mar 1, 2009 at 05:03 AM.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
http://forums.toribash.com/tori_pubi...?userid=179561
Here's his inv. Learn how to make it ;p

Gaia relax, marine primary gradient, vampire force, and orc secondary for 5k?
Last edited by Kordiss; Feb 18, 2009 at 06:58 PM.
The minimum id take for vamp force is 4k. And i only have one vamp force for sale, im using the other.
Last edited by Gum; Feb 19, 2009 at 03:45 AM.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
3k for vampire force? ooh nevermind. it is 3.5k in youshop, so no ones going to buy it from you if it is more expensive.
◕ ◡ ◕ [VIP]
I have another thread where i am auctioning the pharos pack

here it is: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=76275
Read the Market Rules
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
bump, Titan stuff added to my inventory. Everything but the blood is for sale from that set.
Read the Market Rules
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Bumping again to let people know i am still accepting offers on my stuff.

Also, more stuff added
Read the Market Rules
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]