Ranking
Originally Posted by WarVick View Post
TFad accepted! That replay dude, was pure win.

:DDDDDDD
Attached Files
me so happay.rpl (8.4 KB, 7 views)
I think Cretor might help pay to make it official. And I don't think I would want you in my clan, no offence. It's just that you don't have exactly a "good" reputation. You sold heads that weren't your heads, or rather, tried* to sell heads that weren't yours.

wat r u talking about??!!! i bought heads from stefanpwn! and then i got sick of them so i wanted to sell them! i dotn know if they were actually made my stefanpwn, but i bought them! i dont steal textures
Edit: Ahem, sorry about that. If you read that, thats me when I'm angry =). I dont like spammers as you might have read. Well, anyway, I just feel like posting another replay I just made. Was kinda hoping for a decap, but I guess a arm DM is ok.
Attached Files
Edit Arm DM.rpl (41.0 KB, 13 views)
Last edited by Cretor; Oct 25, 2009 at 10:26 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Vibacious - - Get vibin'

More replays...
2 decaps, one accidental, the other obviously intentional.
I fail at end poses.
Attached Files
elbowdecap.rpl (82.5 KB, 9 views)
decap4.rpl (105.3 KB, 11 views)
MORALITY: A traditional code of decency that went out the window about the same time as belief in eternal damnation.
Cretor and Sniper, you guys couldn't be any more win. As for juanpedro, you have been rejected. Oh, btw, daft members. An unofficial clan video will be coming soon, so I want to see more replays. But don't post them here. When I'm ready to make the video, you'll see a thread about it.
Mecha | TRG

Cretor and Sniper, you guys couldn't be any more win. An unofficial clan video will be coming soon, so I want to see more replays. But don't post them here. When I'm ready to make the video, you'll see a thread about it.

You called us win
Also, I'll get to work on those replays.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Vibacious - - Get vibin'