Toribash
Nah, you still grind more rifts than anything. GETTING DEM DEATH BREATHS.
hanz0, get on your WD so we can share loot lol.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

managed GR60 on my monk, at that point it's so dependent on getting a good rift

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
channeling/conduit on the RG is needed imo.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

today i got 2 more furnaces

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
This patch is more fun than previous patch?
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
For me it is, since at least on this patch I could finish a proper set and not get a hit kill on maximum difficulty. Also liked a lot the Monk and wizards sets. Plus the cube gives us some interesting options

btw got a 20 million damage peak on my wizard, pretty sweet, liking it so far.
Need 3 items to finish (roughly) the set.
I found The-Not-Cow-level Rift today.

Large Image - Spoiled

In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
You can also open the "Not-The-Cow-Level" by putting a Bardiche into the cube (alone) and hitting transmute