Ranking
less than a minute ago Yamih achieved rank #5 on La Cataline - Helical (remix) [Hard] (osu!)
im so bad T.T

deal, ye i got it.. gimme some mins and ill see if i can rank it on a diff.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
less than a minute ago Yamih achieved rank #5 on La Cataline - Helical (remix) [Hard] (osu!)
im so bad T.T

deal, ye i got it.. gimme some mins and ill see if i can rank it on a diff.

Alright. You lied about not being good D:< Look at your rank and almost all the songs you play are hard *-* But I think I'm pretty fine for a newcomer that joined 4 months ago
Ex-Gamemaster
Shoot me a PM if you have any queries!
uhm i am not good. :d i still have alot to improve. im actually at the level that hard maps are a joke, and i can even play them with mods. but at insane maps... i just fuck up..
7 minutes ago Yamih achieved rank #7 on La Cataline - Helical (remix) [Normal] (osu!)
for the giggles.
(btw. tried rubiks cube, nothing to do there... not my style of map)

Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
uhm i am not good. :d i still have alot to improve. im actually at the level that hard maps are a joke, and i can even play them with mods. but at insane maps... i just fuck up..
7 minutes ago Yamih achieved rank #7 on La Cataline - Helical (remix) [Normal] (osu!)
for the giggles.

Well, if that's what you think. Maybe I'll meet you ingame someday.
Ex-Gamemaster
btw. its not hard to reach such good ranks if u know how.
http://osu.ppy.sh/p/beatmaplist&s=4&r=0
there u get new ranked beatmaps. which sometimes only have 20 total plays. means not even 5 people were able to beat the map on a certain difficulty.
when i stardet with "la cataline - helica" on hard, there were only 3 ranks. means i had a 4 place secured. but because i failed sometimes more people played and more ranks came. when i were able to finish it "ok" ive landed on place 5 from a total of maybe 15.
the only bad thing is, that much people play it at this point and u will fall fast in the ranks.
i even made it now with a better score and landed just on place 8. ^^
on old maps its hard to get a good rank cause they already got thousands of ranks and plays.

for the giggles.

btw. its not hard to reach such good ranks if u know how.
http://osu.ppy.sh/p/beatmaplist&s=4&r=0
there u get new ranked beatmaps. which sometimes only have 20 total plays. means not even 5 people were able to beat the map on a certain difficulty.
when i stardet with "la cataline - helica" on hard, there were only 3 ranks. means i had a 4 place secured. but because i failed sometimes more people played and more ranks came. when i were able to finish it "ok" ive landed on place 5 from a total of maybe 15.
the only bad thing is, that much people play it at this point and u will fall fast in the ranks.
i even made it now with a better score and landed just on place 8. ^^
on old maps its hard to get a good rank cause they already got thousands of ranks and plays.

Thanks for the tip! Will try it out. >:3
Ex-Gamemaster
i used to play this game as well, sometimes i launch it for giggles and shit, but yeah i'm rather on amateur level.
rofl, i was thinking about making a thread of this.

anyways, name is edjr come play with me some time

I am pretty bad at this game.

I have...
Anime pack 1
Anime pack 3
Anime pack 3
Video game pack (some number)
and the Metal Pack

Also, IRC channel anyone? #osu
Last edited by ed; Jul 3, 2013 at 12:16 AM.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Originally Posted by Ed View Post
rofl, i was thinking about making a thread of this.

anyways, name is edjr come play with me some time

I am pretty bad at this game.

I have...
Anime pack 1
Anime pack 3
Anime pack 3
Video game pack (some number)
and the Metal Pack

Also, IRC channel anyone? #osu

Wow how'd you get all those *-* Well I'll try playing with you if I have the time. >:3
Ex-Gamemaster