Ranking
Original Post
Tourneys clasified by belts
Hello, here is my first suggestion:

I've seen that most of the time, the players that participate on Tourneys are Blackbelts or Alternative accounts of Black-belt-players. When I tried to participate in order to win the prize (which i need to buy something), i found myself almost always screwed, and I think that's a bit unfair.

That's why I suggest to make more Tourneys rooms, perhaps with more mods, but at least with belt-limitations, just as the official servers, and different prizes.

For example, a few rooms could be:
-Begginers Tourney: white to orange. Prize 50 tc
-Semi-pro Tourney: white to brown. Prize 250 tc
-Pro Tourney: white to Black and above: Prize 500 tc

Of course this is just a suggestion of the belts, not the prizes, but i think that organisation it's fair enough for everyone to have a chance of winning something.

Another solution could be to increase the amount of tc gained on winning a match, as 10 by 10 is quite a small amount if you are saving for something like a head texture... Perhaps win tc 20 by 20?
If you really need the tc youll train hard for it.

Plus if you add those begginer tourneys people will just farm tcs and youll get mad again and youll post this kind of stuff again.

Not supported. More tourneys brown belt up Is better.
hi
SORRY IF THIS IS A NECRO but... well i see the point on both sides. it would be nice not to wait for (probably a year) for me to rank up to a black belt to compete. however at a reduced winning of like 25-50 tc for white, yellow, etc i think might be do-able just not immediatley,however i can see it as very draining on resources for the staff. still sucks that i cant at least try to win a tourney at my level but i wouldnt win much,i just want to compete. and to be honest i wouldnt even hardly play anything but tourneys if i COULD XD
Last edited by miroku3000; May 2, 2013 at 05:42 AM.