Ranking
Originally Posted by PeSystem View Post
That's the dream pal... That's the dream.

see you guys 2021, my sides have traveled 4 years into the future xD
The Official [Evil] Hitman
CashGod | ♫ Joven Dios ♫
welp madgecko did the same thing all the old school evil members do.
stepped by, wrote like 3 posts and is now gone with the wind.

why do they never stay?
evil Führer of Evil
Toribash was most likely replaced by another aspect of life. Only reason i still play is in my usertitle ;)
CashGod | ♫ Joven Dios ♫
Originally Posted by Ryder24 View Post
Toribash was most likely replaced by another aspect of life. Only reason i still play is in my usertitle ;)

The game's boring now, nothing new to the gameplay has been added in years
That's why you gotta create a new aspect of the game. Find and create some other way to play toribash that no one has thought of. Maybe it'll bring the fun back into it for you C:
'Haku is my lenshu senpai uwu' ~ Static
Whenever i get bored with tb i just play/practice a new mod xD
CashGod | ♫ Joven Dios ♫
Lol, i will always be here. College is getting in the way. A lot of work, and a tooon of new shit. It's really "unchanging" me. Because before i got into high school and middle school i kinda "changed myself" so i could try to fit in. Because i never really idetified with anything or anyone, honestly. It's a really shitty thing. But now, in college, i'm kinda shaping back. Is like a rebirth. I'm considering tattooing a phoenix beause of it. I'm getting more into music again, sports, films, love, etc etc. Getting kinder, softer, more assertive, more interested, more dedicated, happier. It's really nice. And i'll never forget Tbash lol. No way.
"Never think you're the only one at something" - VictorTB

4 haters only