Ranking
Originally Posted by DxSkeith View Post
Is there an actual process in order to make a clan? I'd like to know if thats ok.

There sure is, here's a link to a sticky.

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=111702

Make sure your clan thread is put here and nowhere else, else you might face the wrath of the staff.
collect snots from the nose
Where is the hitlist.
Hey i have not been able to play for about a two years, and i am wondering where the hitlist is.
Originally Posted by ayyork View Post
Hey i have not been able to play for about a two years, and i am wondering where the hitlist is.

Shop-->Toribash(on the left of the screen)-->Bounty List
All items in the Torishop were restocked today. The next time they will be restocked is March 1st.
beep
Is there a guide/chart to infraction points and the limitations that go along with certain amounts of points?
back from the dead
SELLING MY DEACTIVATED
Originally Posted by Wik View Post
Is there a guide/chart to infraction points and the limitations that go along with certain amounts of points?

Yeah, I'll sum it up for you.

Infractions are based on a point system active points count towards a ban, that being as follows:
5 points = one day ban.
10 points = five day ban.
20 points = permanent ban.

A normal ignoring rules/useless post infraction is worth 2 points.
Spamming and flaming will get you 3/4 points.
Originally Posted by Fee View Post
Yeah, I'll sum it up for you.

Infractions are based on a point system active points count towards a ban, that being as follows:
5 points = one day ban.
10 points = five day ban.
20 points = permanent ban.

A normal ignoring rules/useless post infraction is worth 2 points.
Spamming and flaming will get you 3/4 points.
Telling people to contact KiTFoX 5 points.
Linking to lemonparty 10 points.
Disagreeing with Junt 30 points.

Expanded.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."