ES Recruitment Drive
We are growing really fast.

Here's my new creation, this will be used in a exclusive thread if we get official.
If everything goes perfect and we get enough perk points, this thead will be in a private sub forum
so that this information is only able for official clan members.
It's meant to be a big compilation of information about competitive mods.

EDIT: Artistic explanation:
1. Circles = players
2. Lines = communication between players
3. Competitive mods = ABD ; Boxshu ; TK/erthTK ; Lenshu
4. Techniques Study = tutorials, tips, interviews to pros, compilation of good youtube videos, etc.
Last edited by Martin; May 26, 2019 at 11:34 PM.
Originally Posted by Martin View Post
We are growing really fast.

Here's my new creation, this will be used in a exclusive thread if we get official.
If everything goes perfect and we get enough perk points, this thead will be in a private sub forum
so that this information is only able for official clan members.
It's meant to be a big compilation of information about competitive mods.

EDIT: Artistic explanation:
1. Circles = players
2. Lines = communication between players
3. Competitive mods = ABD ; Boxshu ; TK/erthTK ; Lenshu
4. Techniques Study = tutorials, tips, interviews to pros, compilation of good youtube videos, etc.

That's a really good concept Martin, creative and direct to the point, also I think we are gaining a lot of perk points per day since all of us are really active ingame, even me with my bad net, now we have a nice clan set-up for now but I feel there's something missing in the OP, feels somehow empty for me.

Also we should try to host something in-game, not a bet server so intead we should host a tourney with prizes between 10k-30k for 1st and 2nd maybe? is just an idea.

PD: I'm close to Diamond rank awyee.
SWAVES IS THE REAL CHAMP!
I support the idea of an in-game tourney, I can organize it tomorrow. (mod, prizes collect, date, hosts, etc.)
And about the clan page I think we have everything necessary (I also like simple things and not complex OPs), but if you can think about something to add just tell me and I'll edit it
I support the idea of an in-game tourney, I can organize it tomorrow. (mod, prizes collect, date, hosts, etc.)
And about the clan page I think we have everything necessary (I also like simple things and not complex OPs), but if you can think about something to add just tell me and I'll edit it

i was thinking than we can do public events like tourneys or replays events
I think we should take a some time to organize tourneys properly.

@hash and @Intense have been ascended to Official Members.
@Hoka, @Pendragon and @Soon, still trials.
@Sthip has been kicked.
I think we should take a some time to organize tourneys properly.

Yeah I think that too, maybe some whatsapp organization? since we do things there fast like sanik the hedgehog.

@hash and @Intense have been ascended to Official Members.
@Hoka, @Pendragon and @Soon, still trials.
@Sthip has been kicked.

Grats to the new official members and welcome to our small group/family/friends thingy.

Today The ambassador of "El Salvador" came to my job and dictated a seminar about communism and all the politic history of el salvador since the dictatorship in 1931, leading to the creation of new political parties and the merge of all of them to take down the dictatorship through the century, but they were unsuccesful until now (they lose presidential elections too) It was so fuckin' interesting and detailed, included betrayal and world wide work with South america and Europe, even travelled to Vietnam to study military and political strategies "10/10".
Hi, i will be inactive for like 1 week because i have a lot of tests
good luck for the new members
Originally Posted by Jenson View Post
Today The ambassador of "El Salvador" came to my job and dictated a seminar about communism and all the politic history of el salvador since the dictatorship in 1931, leading to the creation of new political parties and the merge of all of them to take down the dictatorship through the century, but they were unsuccesful until now (they lose presidential elections too) It was so fuckin' interesting and detailed, included betrayal and world wide work with South america and Europe, even travelled to Vietnam to study military and political strategies "10/10".

That sounds good, I support knowledge over everything.
Originally Posted by luca View Post
Hi, i will be inactive for like 1 week because i have a lot of tests
good luck for the new members

alright luca, thanks for the post =)
That sounds good, I support knowledge over everything.

Yeah, I hope they finish victorious someday, also today I was at the mall with my girlfriend talking about how was her trip to the beach and all stuff related and I told her that I want to left my current job to enter in a better one and work in credit card or Polar, I really need the money for start paying anything that my university requires and buy food for my family aswell, the economy in Venezuela is driving me mad ):