Toribash
Original Post
Replay continuation in sparring in MP?
Hey. Would it be cool if you could continue the spar you did like 2 or 3 days ago with a friend? And you can hit g for save spar to continue it later. The only reason I said 2 or 3 days is because I don't want the game to me lagging and slow. What do you think guys?
Edit: was this already suggested?
Last edited by Death9535; Feb 13, 2013 at 02:31 AM.
Replay thread

Just made...

I don't understand the last thing you said, but great suggestion. There would have to be some way of setting where you continue from.
Yes, what an interesting suggestion, it would also help the spectators what's going on
~supported.
Don't send me PM's, I don't read them.
Originally Posted by Hucota7 View Post
I don't understand the last thing you said, but great suggestion. There would have to be some way of setting where you continue from.

It will help in editing the replays more..like in sp. So, we'll probably have sime better quality mp replays. It is aslo favorable for people who don't have much time for 1hour spars.
Your messed up world enthrills me
yes becuase my time on tb is limited I resort to funner mods(to me) such as parkours and spars
so I can only stay on mostly for about 30 mins a day
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
yeah that is the point. It's funny how people first don't think that the sparring community is big enough to deserve such a feature. They also don't realize the surge of players who'd be willing to start spars if that suggestion was applied. I mean you'll really get to see good choreographed fights out there!and it's not only spar, you'll be able to enjoy longer racing mods, longer parkour mods etc... etc... and also about that. It would be nice if this was booted with an increase in number of frames allowed in multiplayer.
Your messed up world enthrills me
PLEASE FIX THIS!
Hello, im mackanak01 and heres a thing thats been buggering me for a very long while. i love to spar but there isa huge problem with my sparing firends internet. so when he crashes the replay we are making cant be saved. i absolutely HATE this and heres a way of fixing it:

Create a command you can use that automaticly saves the replay after someone leaves suddenly in a match. such as: /replaysave or something

PLEASE I BEG YOU i did a superb trick in a spar a few minutes ago and my friend crashed. NOW ITS ALL GONE! maybe you cant save that replay but you can stop it from happening! please!
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
Wow, that would be SO helpful for me and others... I have like zero patient when it comes to sparring lols.
May the force be with you :3
Spars take forever and would fix this c:
Fully supported ;>
Star Wars Nerd - Fallout Hoe - Science Kid

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Replay Restoration
Ok, say you and your friend are sparring, but then he has to leave. What if you could save the replay as it is, and then when your friend comes back later, you can restore it and continue sparring from where you left off? That way, you won't lose anything.

I'm not exactly sure how this would work tbh, but it would be really useful if the person you're fighting has to leave early, and won't be online until the next day. You can just pick up where you left off.

Maybe there could be a command to turn it on. /rr 1. So if someone leaves, it automatically makes a restore, that players can access later.

Is this actually possible? And if it is, what do you think?
Boerhae, making a glorious return!