ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
The whole "get kicked and lose elo" thing
Admit it. there has always been at least once when you were about to win a match then got kicked and lost elo. I think that if somebody kicks you from a game when you are playing, that they should lose elo even if they are not playing because others could do it for them and what-not. Same goes for reseting but only to a certain frame. mainly because if they reset in the beggining they shouldn't lose elo.

Originally Posted by sir View Post
If you're kicked you don't lose ELO.
The allowed time to leave the game without losing ELO is until the first turn is executed.
AFK players don't lose ELO.

It was all implemented when 4.6

Great, so I believe this can be closed.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
I don't even know why wasn't it closed right after creation as 4.6 was released earlier than 4 days ago, lol.

I can't keep track of everything ;p
Last edited by Lazors; Dec 15, 2013 at 11:08 PM.
Penalty
I believe that your rank should not go up because you get kicked from a room while you are playing. Hampa should stop this.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I agree, I think it will be fixed soon. No elo loss because of ban or kicks
Fukin spice and wolf
Originally Posted by Swaves View Post
I think you should gain elo when people rage quit.

Totally not exploitable, nope, no one's going to make disposable accounts & rank farm their main honest. Ќ_Ќ
/sarcasm

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
Totally not exploitable, nope, no one's going to make disposable accounts & rank farm their main honest. Ќ_Ќ
/sarcasm

What about the countless people that actually get rage quitted on? Don't they deserve there elo?
Ragequits doesnt happen all that often, I like the current system right now on how that is.
Fukin spice and wolf
Well, nothing is perfect. But about this elo rating, i agree with you, pings, bans and kicks shouldn't fuck with your rank, sincerely, mostly of times you aren't responsable for them.
By the way, there are still an ragequiters with extra high rank such that are scared to lose it since they will lose much more than 1 point from a single lose. So i'd suggest to make ranklosing system from quits not like 1 point everytime but higher rank -> higher penalty. It's really annoying when some rankfarmer keep ragequiting
UTM 4ever |4bb не для слабаков