ES Recruitment Drive
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by SpartaCraft View Post
Arguably, frags and k/d don't matter whatsoever. MVPs are what matter because they mean you contributed largely to round wins, whereas if you have a high K/D but no MVPs it could mean that your frags weren't really crucial.
-----
Also, ESEA in general is aids. I wish Valve would update their anti-cheat and give us 128 tick already, since that's what they're doing for the China release...

that's not what they're doing with the china release tho, their mm servers are 64 tick as well, and they have the same anticheat on their mm servers, Perfect World is just offering an ESEA/Faceit/CEVO alternative for Chinese players only that has 128 tick and better anti-cheat. In the announcement for Perfect World's csgo they said they planned on upgrading China's mm servers to 128 tick at the same time the rest of the world does.

also i gave in and got a month of esea after my faceit teammates not trying too many games in a row. Esea has been alright so far, my teammates seem to actually try now, but the unnecesary baiting to get kills/rws is really frustrating.
Last edited by NotShadow; Apr 22, 2017 at 10:48 PM.
Originally Posted by NotShadow View Post
but the unnecesary baiting to get kills/rws is really frustrating.

yeah i played esea for a bit and this was really annoying. It seemed all anyone played for was rws.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
I haven't really noticed many players baiting in ESEA, besides you only get the RWS if you win the round.
Granted most of them don't know what they're doing really in C rank or lower.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
I havent been on this thread in a while, i just wanted to say im gnm now \o/

im half decent at the game now yayy
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
If you guys want to play with a shitter on ESEA feel free to add me (NA) https://play.esea.net/users/875314

How are you even Supreme with ESEA stats like that?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by DruggedPanda View Post
How are you even Supreme with ESEA stats like that?

first of all, how dare u

second of all, i deranked back to LEM and I honestly deserve to be a lot lower probably, but I play mm maybe once or twice a week, and only on maps you can't play elsewhere (Office/Canals/whatever other reserve map me and my buddies are feeling). Those maps aren't nearly as competitive as other maps cause not as many people play them.
first of all, how dare u

second of all, i deranked back to LEM and I honestly deserve to be a lot lower probably, but I play mm maybe once or twice a week, and only on maps you can't play elsewhere (Office/Canals/whatever other reserve map me and my buddies are feeling). Those maps aren't nearly as competitive as other maps cause not as many people play them.

Ahh, I see.
Well I'm down to play with you and ed if you guys want.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
I stopped playing for about a month while waiting for new PC parts after the VRMs caught fire on my motherboard. After playing a placement match I got MG1, and after about a week and a half to two weeks I'm now back to DMG. I'll be working on LEM next after I can find some time to consistently practice again, since all I did to get back to DMG was play 1-2 matches casually about 3-4 days a week.

I'm really not fond of trying out ESEA after the Bitcoin mining. I'd never trust a company like that with my PC, plus MM teammates are fine if you know how to treat them in a way that doesn't tilt them. If you're positive with your teammates then you'll rank up, that's what makes solo-queue fun for me.
Last edited by Sparta; Apr 26, 2017 at 06:31 PM.
[20:07] <@SpartaCraft> This is the sexiest potato I've ever made.
>play a match, carry the team
>by the end of the first half have 10 more frags than anyone else
>it's too easy, something's not right
>win the match quick, final stats 30/13, could have been better if I didn't fuck around in the second half
>wait for the ranks to show up
>one GN4, two unranked guys, one GN1 and one Silver 2 (sic!)
well, fuck you too, volvo. I guess I just can't feel good about myself playing cs, kek.
time to move up to GN4 finally.
retired