Toribash
Original Post
White User Titles
Risk said this first, but I'd like to bring this topic back up. the white user titles make it hard for people to decide how to play, because seeing the points are a part of the game,ergo white user titles should have a black outline around them.
Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
How can you predict points in a match? I don't think anyone in Toribash can calculate how many points a kick to the head would get. There are so many factors in point calculations that it's pretty hard to predict them. Seeing points is one of the biggest factors that can determine between winning or losing a match.

:l I sound like a fucktard.

what I meant to say:
It doesn't matter. If you don't have enough points and you stopped trying to win because you think you already did and then you didn't, then lol@u
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
If they change it or take it away what's the point of people that bought it for just that reason?
[Duelist] ~ [Art collector] ~ [♡ Liquor♡] ~ [TeamJudo] ~ [TA] ~ [RMO]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Dragon]-[RKG]-[DarkDranz]-[Goughy]-[Kaito]-[Warrior]-[Cold]-[Icky]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
unsupported because it's eqally hard for both players to see the points
Pure timer and usertext is stupid but it shoulden't be changed imo
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
supported. You shouldnt be buying items to gain an advantage in a fight. Same reason you can have obstructing flames. This game is about fairness.

Pure usertext and time is a unfair advantage and quiet annoying to have to /lp the guy.
I completely agree with Shockey. A player that has Pure Usertext can easily gain the small advantage that can determine from winning or losing in competitive gameplay.
Creati0n is the WORST Smite player EVER
Not supported because 1. Pure means they are completely one color. In this case it is white. 2. People mainly buy pure for it being purely white. 3. It would be less valuable because look at number 2.
. LETS GET FUCKED UP
1)I can't have shaders and white user titles are a problem
2)Why do you care about trying to look at the points,your just gonna attack your opponents as strong as you can
3)If they remove it what happens to people who already bought it

~Maybe supported
Are you living the life you really want?
there not sugesting moving it or changing its color all tori would remainthe same the usertitle would simply get a thin outline, like how 3d or bubble leters are drawn.
I don't like military time, I prefer metric or imperial.