Ranking
And why am I removed because I got mad because u didn't believe in me to win the match against that nitro member or diff reason cuz I haven't didn't anything wrong I treated u with respect and the other with the same I would like a valid reason
TeamG23 l TeamAkido l Team Teakyon l Team Ninjutsu l TeamVoC
You behaviour in-game was the reason we kicked you. You haven't been respecting your members. You weren't a good sport either. We wont tolerate that, and judging that you already found a clan within a 1-2 hours of leaving us, I don't even have to answer this question, yet I did it cuz apparantly you couldn't notice yourself. Bye.
-----
Well guys, we are 37th now. We're progressing quite fast ! Good job everyone.
Last edited by Money; Aug 9, 2014 at 08:13 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
:o Yay, My members are chatting with me now.
Hey Kiki, I finished the app, and I'm going to start becoming really active within the IRC.
My good friend Box [Super moderator] could help us with some pretty unique scripts [If you know what I mean].
-----
IRC Name : #KnC
However would like to join me is more than welcome [:
Last edited by TheLostCarrot; Aug 9, 2014 at 07:13 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
#FindTheCarrot
FAU is the ULTIMATE college experience.
I Wanna participate in Clan wars m, we should also recruit some markerters.
#FindTheCarrot
Well we have beated Flip pretty easily.. 7-5. Carrot, you never seem to be there when we war haha
Its the Time zone difference :/
We need a schedule, or at least time frame of play for each member.
#FindTheCarrot
I am aware its a time zone diffrence. We'll see if we can make a schedule or something soon