ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
What about more oldfag benefits?
Shouldn't the good, old toribashians that worked their ass off to pay for Toribash back in the day get more benefits off that?
It was 20$ iirc, we only get "+" ingame and our forum board that is dead. Maybe a colored username or something like VIP for free?
Just suggesting
also yeah we got the oldfag beard but whatever
Originally Posted by Ele View Post
Perhaps a bolded join date for the oldfags. The join date is already a symbol of oldfag status, so why not make it more noticeable and ostentatious?

That's a kinda cool idea actually. What join date is associated with oldfags these days? Pre 08? I can never remember...
Before and including 2008 is where I always thought the "oldfag" line started, although considering it's now 2016 that might have been extended slightly.
Still the true oldfags are -2007 or something, I still have an acc with Sep 8, 2006 join date. I still remember how I found toribash and the whole history of this account, it's been through a lot. Are join dates transferable?
So people who joined 07-08 are asking for free stuff?

I joined 2010 and i feel pretty oldfag too, its almost 6 years.
Something is better than nothing.

2010? pfff noob lolol

on subject,i don't think there is enough oldfags left active
to give them something such as vip,toriprime etc etc
Also the + symbol is kickass,would love to have it xp
Hey.......... I be an oldfag who is SUPER active, just not with this account?

Personally I would like an item I could send to my modern and main account so that people don't see the join date on it and are leik NOOB. Also, what beard? I never got a beard!?
I don't think it's worth it. As you stated on the OP, you already got benefits. Probably, as it was suggested before, a bolded join date could help. You also got the + ingame iirc.
Also, I'm from "early" 2008 and I played for free, so I guess that the line is before this year (2007 I guess).
I think a bolded join date for anyone who paid for Toribash is fine. They're given in-game notice with their iconic "+" symbol that many wish they had, a secret board that only they can view in post (it may be a dead board, but that's only because of it's company), and access to the Kung Fu Master Beard which looks awesome.

Handing over Torilegend status for paying $20 is extreme though. We shouldn't water down a prestigious award.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Nah torilegend is for legends, I'm not a legend, I'm just broke 18 year old guy who thinks that oldfags that contributed for toribash development should be appreciated a tiny bit more. Bold join dates would be cool, as stated before. Maybe purple forum name too or something like that. The paid oldfags are noticed only in-game because of the "+", no one knows that I'm an oldfag in forum, which kinda sucks Imo.
Bold join date and/or special username color would do the trick c:
Useless. You have already been given a + and beard and board. There are no other usergroups who has such stuff w/o being a staff member.
Hosted >3000 events b4 you even was born.
MY SUPER ART SHOP IS OPEN AGAIN