Ranking
Original Post
[REL] Joon_Dream_Pk

Video

Screenshots

This mod is based on Human: Fall Flat.
The idea is that you parkour in a dream.

I hope you like it and cnc is appreciated.

Attached Files
Joon_Dream_Pk.tbm (32.3 KB, 72 views)
Last edited by Joon; Dec 21, 2017 at 10:51 PM.
This looks pretty cool. Wish there was some more colors, it looks a little dull, and I feel like you didn't quite reach the object cap, but I've been wrong before. Other than that it seems like a good mod! Objects are a little too thick for my taste but that's subjective

You should upload the mod and fix the screenshot though. Press the little button that looks like a photograph of a mountain and paste your link in there
Originally Posted by jisse View Post
This looks pretty cool. Wish there was some more colors, it looks a little dull, and I feel like you didn't quite reach the object cap, but I've been wrong before. Other than that it seems like a good mod! Objects are a little too thick for my taste but that's subjective

You should upload the mod and fix the screenshot though. Press the little button that looks like a photograph of a mountain and paste your link in there

Thanks for the comment! So yea I agree with colors and actualy I reached the object limit. I used lot of objects to the one island with hole in it. I prefer thick objects in my mods though but like you said, that's subjective!

I tried to fix the screenshots but It gives me that "broken image box"
Really cool mod. I feel a need to do a hacked replay on this since its so open and big. I agree with Jisse though, a little bit more of color wouldnt be so bad <3.

Also the screenshots, you cant put https://imgur.com/a/6o6Qu as its link. You need to open the image in a new tab, by right clicking and selecting that option, giving you this link then putting these [ IMG ] & [ /IMG ] in the beginning and ending of the URL, therefor, you can add the image.

screenshot

also
upload the mod
i wanna do a replay
on it
Last edited by Halu; Dec 21, 2017 at 10:48 PM.
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
Originally Posted by Haluejah View Post
Really cool mod. I feel a need to do a hacked replay on this since its so open and big. I agree with Jisse though, a little bit more of color wouldnt be so bad <3.

Also the screenshots, you cant put https://imgur.com/a/6o6Qu as its link. You need to open the image in a new tab, by right clicking and selecting that option, giving you this link then putting these [ IMG ] & [ /IMG ] in the beginning and ending of the URL, therefor, you can add the image.

screenshot

also
upload the mod
i wanna do a replay
on it

Thank you for comment and advice! I cant believe that I forgot to upload the mod xD. Well now its fixed.
Oh yea cant wait to see the replay
glad you're back joon, cool mod, i'll do sumthin on it
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Originally Posted by matarika View Post
glad you're back joon, cool mod, i'll do sumthin on it

Thank you! its good to be back and can't wait for the replay!
That's a really cool mod man, i'll see if i have time to test it one day, also ur parkour skills improved a lot ;)
[TANG]Member
RSO Teacher
Originally Posted by Victor4554 View Post
That's a really cool mod man, i'll see if i have time to test it one day, also ur parkour skills improved a lot ;)

Thanks dude! Can't wait ;)