Toribash
ok so i only read the application part, tbh. i understand if thats a write off.
Name: MikeBrophy
GMT: -4:00

Info
My name is mike of course, i mean its right up there? so why do i put it idk, any way, ive been through college just the past year. I did a year of culinary management, wasn't bad but i want to pursue business management instead. Ive also got a large interest in video editing and making lately, ive also done a lot of stop animation with Halo Lego when i was younger you can check my vids on you tube search my name that's my you tube channel also. I live in a small town in Ontario, i used to play tb back in 2007 or 8 but don't ask i don't even remember what my user name was considering i had like 30 for all these indie games like this one when it came out. also that was nearly 10 years ago xD. didn't play it very often. I love Tori-bash since then, i restarted in December and happy i did. I hope that this is enough, i mean i really really could go more in depth but im not going to bore you .

Replay making info
Im actually here to learn, id rather be taught, im ok with close up fighting cause its pretty easy, but im terrible with free running, or good starter positions, i get one in my head and accidentally use it too much. and forget all the other good ones. I will show you some Ive made but im not the best nor am i expecting you to watch them xD

Contacts
Skype: N/A, I use discord, add me there as a friend, Shhhmikes

Toribash: PM/Ingame
Attached Files
ok ok ok.rpl (135.0 KB, 2 views)
Entirely weird.rpl (41.4 KB, 2 views)
I wont hurt you.rpl (55.2 KB, 2 views)
Yay.rpl (85.2 KB, 2 views)
weird kick i guess.rpl (35.7 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by Mikes; Jun 20, 2017 at 04:20 PM.
"People never grow up, they just learn how to act in public."—Bryan White
I like him, I say yes
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Loading replays here take a lot of time so I can't watch replays really, sorry.

You're in but don't expect to be on the list the OP isn't here.
Besides that we can teach you anything and everything but practicing is the key so you could ask anything and/or show you a replay of some kind for you to learn something out of it or anything I don't really know but you can find what you want about "learning"

Anything extra: we aren't really that active we just need somebody to make this thing alive again but hoping that posts will make it more active again.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Just post replays and CnC is not working. Just saying.

Topics, events...
Factory. Sometimes sleeping.
It's fairly dead just lying there in the orgs list
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
R.I.P ;-;. I'm back in business though. I'm rusty as hell so I need tips. Halp me
Chara: "Who knew people can have periods from their chests?"
Give wips and maybe those who actually still check the org will give CnC
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
I'm free to collab if any of you have a Skype - just PM me.

Anyway, I thought I might post this here after my yearlong replay drought; experimenting a new style of movement.

edit: NIC ninja'd my post; taking a look @ your replay rn.
Attached Files
#m o i s t b o y s.rpl (305.1 KB, 5 views)
m o i s t b o y s:

this is pretty nice
the opener is really twitchy and the foot grab thing was iffy
the manip was ok, but the uke movement was a little unisteresting and you got yourself in some weird positions
the boom was fucking soick
the last kick is something that i see in quite a few of your replays, sick ass first kick that normally has about 4-5 dms and then a last kick that has only 2 dms
cool pose
8/10
Attached Files
M - Pug.rpl (206.1 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by BquadZ7550; Jun 4, 2016 at 01:56 AM.