Ranking
Original Post
Nabi "X" Competitions ~ Tic Tac Toe

Experience: This weeks challenge will have you testing your strategy and how well you are willing to pit yourself against the odds of winning not only in the ring, but on the grid as well.

Objective: This weeks objective is a good ol' game of tic tac toe, Toribash style.

Sign-Ups: Please post your Username, Belt, and Time Zone so that the competitors list can be compiled fairly and manageable. Once we have 32 players we will begin. So, Sign up!

Rules: If you've ever played Tic-Tac-Toe you will know the advantages and disadvantages of going for certain squares. In this tournament you will be fighting using the chart below. You are paired with an opponent. Whoever has the lowest belt chooses where they would like to move first and is also Xs. Then the players will compete in a best of 3 in that given mode. If you lose, then the choice goes to the opponent. This continues till somebody gets 3 in a row. If there is a draw on the board, meaning nobody can move and all spaces have been filled up, then you will play in a best of 3 in Jujitsu. Everything will revolve around the following chart:

For example, if a God Belt and I were competing I would choose first, 10th Dan < God Belt. Seeing as I love Sambo, I would go for the space numbered 8. We would then play best of 3 in Sambo. If I win I get to put an X in the space, however if I lose I give up my turn and it goes to my opponent.

Scoring: Each competition will have it's own unique way on scoring. This week's competition you will be focusing on beating your opponent in matches to get 3 in a row, tic tac toe. Not much of scoring is going to be used in this challenge, if any.

Supervisors: The following people are who you are able to contact:

NO SUPERVISORS

Tasks:

Task 1: Compile a list of 32 players to compete. Complete.
Task 2: Setup a bracket for the 32 players to reference. Complete.
Task 3: Start matches.90% Complete.
Task 4: Finale.
Task 5: Send prizes.

~ The Bracket ~
Semi-Finals!

Updated on June 17th

Prizes: Now this is why you are here, right?

For Each Round Progression
5000 toricredits

First Place
25000 toricredits

Second Place
15000 toricredits

Good luck!
Last edited by Eckz; Jun 17, 2009 at 06:27 PM.
idle
ChrisDom
3rd Dan
GMT -5
[10:17][10:50] <diskimage> Where can I find the Toribash license?