Ranking
Original Post
How To Become A TS Member
Team Sambo is invitation only.

The absolute worst thing you can do is bug any of our members about getting in.
The best thing you can do if you really believe your name belongs in that list is to play aikido with our members whenever possible, and hope you're impressing them.
Last edited by gr3yh47; Jun 3, 2010 at 03:03 PM.
MANtrain: I would assume you'd have the good sense not to puke on your own stuff. Of course...people drown in their own puke, so maybe not. Rock on gr3y
^The dude speaks true.

My timezone most probably widely varies from you guys..plus I play Sambo. Mostly. Not Aikido. Hey, isn't this Team Sambo?
team sambo = sambo.tbm aka dojo mods. i think most of us play sambo but aikido more often.

i will discuss with other members and consider creating a room for observation of various players after the tournament is over.
MANtrain: I would assume you'd have the good sense not to puke on your own stuff. Of course...people drown in their own puke, so maybe not. Rock on gr3y
Cool, thanks.
I don't really play Aikido (as stated before) so..what are the major differences? The frames-per-spacebar ratio? I think gravity is the same, isn't it? And it retains the DQ ring..
Team Sambo is invitation only.

the best thing you can do if you really believe your name belongs in that list is to play aikido with our members whenever possible, and hope you're impressing them.

*cough*
lawl Nice Joonveen, I might want in, So please keep an eye-out for me
~flamespike
M00GLES
Wii FC:
5457 - 3838 - 7480
^ play a lot of aikido, and you will see one of us eventually....

<--High
OG of TB
A man of few words
Originally Posted by gr3yh47 View Post
team sambo = sambo.tbm aka dojo mods. i think most of us play sambo but aikido more often.

i will discuss with other members and consider creating a room for observation of various players after the tournament is over.

I'd really like you to do this, I usually don't find your members online, whenever I'm on.
Last edited by RedDevil; May 31, 2009 at 01:52 AM.