Toribash
Original Post
bar of research in the ban list
it's for reshearch player banned , more faster
Last edited by Arctic; Dec 12, 2017 at 01:48 AM.
Originally Posted by Kohta View Post
While I personally would love this as well for my browsing of the ban list its not going to happen. This was suggested sometime last year by another player and staff shot it down saying it wasn't necessary for players to have this feature. I can't remember the full statement they gave on it, but it was basically a big "No".

Cause before dueling for 200+k you'd like to check if they have a clean record or not?
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
Originally Posted by Smogard49 View Post
Cause before dueling for 200+k you'd like to check if they have a clean record or not?

All duels are alts vs more alts so i dont see why it would help
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
http://forum.toribash.com/member.php?username=

^ use that to check if an account is banned.

We're not giving users the ability to check peoples alts.

Or ask a staff member in IRC or PM.
Originally Posted by Icky View Post
http://forum.toribash.com/member.php?username=

^ use that to check if an account is banned.

We're not giving users the ability to check peoples alts.

Or ask a staff member in IRC or PM.

pretty sure op was asking to be able to search the ban list; i.e. find ban reason and ban length
I do not believe this is a necessary thing for a player to do.
I mean you could always ask staff why someone got banned, but all in all, it is really no one's business outside of staff in the first place.
Sure this would help snuff out past offenses players have committed for a clan recruitment.
But, it is a feature I deem unimportant. (but who cares what I think)
So we're allowed to view the ban list, but we can't search for players? How is searching for a banned player a bad thing?
Originally Posted by McFarbo View Post
So we're allowed to view the ban list, but we can't search for players? How is searching for a banned player a bad thing?

exactly this, we can already find a ban reason if you scroll through enough pages - a search bar is just convenience