ES Recruitment Drive
Does watching anime help say certain words like if you watch Spanish soap operas?
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...
Originally Posted by Agentmax View Post
Does watching anime help say certain words like if you watch Spanish soap operas?

If you want to actually learn Japanese, you can't just listen to anime and expect to understand anything they are saying.

You might understand a word here and there, but you won't understand what they mean.
Good luck on your journey, Tonakai~
Damn, I miss you guys. I made a lot of memories here. Sup? - Nin0fShin 2018
<[Twist]Nijia> Nin doesnt cry, he makes other people cry for him!
Boku no Namae wa Raihan -desu! Boku ta 3rd dan Blackbelt, Yoroshiku Onegaisimatsu"
Or something like that..
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by Agentmax View Post

Yes. I can say universal lines present in every non-consensual hentai out there. Doesn't mean it will be useful though.

Unless I get raped in Japan.

Then they're gonna get an earful.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Yes. I can say universal lines present in every non-consensual hentai out there. Doesn't mean it will be useful though.

Unless I get raped in Japan.

Then they're gonna get an earful.

Grats Oracle. You can successfully arouse rapists.

"ch-chotto! ie~ dame da~~ kyuuuuuuuu"
I'm gonna be honest and say that I've wanted to learn one of the three(Chinese, Korean or Japanese), and I sometimes feel like Korean would be more... me, as I have stronger roots to Korea after doing TKD for 11 years, even though I watch my fair share(read tiny amount) of anime.
Sigma | Gata
Lost pet looking for home
Originally Posted by ImmortalCow View Post
Why not learn all 3? It's easier and more efficient to learn multiple languages at once.

Who told you that happy shit?
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...