Ranking
we should join clan league
-----
mikey how do i add banner? can you do it
Last edited by darkhearty; Jul 5, 2013 at 03:37 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
mikey do NOT kick Headshot42 or demote him that was my brother who got me banned I am banned for 4 more days...Sorry :E I have an alt tho
Guys, we have quite a few members and I am proud of that, I'm not sure if mikey is and the other co-owner(s). Well, we have a lot of good players. Congrats to all those great players in our clan.
-----
We have some really good players in [Energy], I would like to thank all of the recruiters, co-owners, and mikey for bringing all these good people into the group, it wouldnt be so amazing unless we had all these great people. I just want to thank everyone for joining and I always want to thank mikey for inviting everyone! Everyone have a great day!
Last edited by SnowyWolf; Jul 8, 2013 at 07:28 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Request in joining this clan!
can i join your clan?
I thought there was some like filling forms or App and i dont see one, and i think this is the only way i can join your clan.
I'm more active ingame than in the forums. but checking the thread every 2 days is fine, i can do that.
i chose this clan because i think this clan needs more members, and havent been in a clan because i just joined like about 5 days ago, and i think i could be a big help in this clan, and can benefit this clan with activities.

Sorry just posted right now, i hope you'll let me join, and thanks for reading this,. (Sorry for bad English)
clan energy
pessoal me envia um invite do clan pffffff
-----
eu sei postar fico ativo no forum e no in-game posto
-----
eu sei postar fico ativo no forum e no in-game posto
Last edited by inraivado; Jul 8, 2013 at 10:25 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
idk if mikey is are seeing those request but if you guys see me ingame just tell me and i'll test you
BTW ingame i've seen people in this clan like 'WOODbeast, and 'RusuReaper', playing wushu
Indonesian
Sorry for bad English