ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
No credits for winning!
I haven't gotten any credits for my wins in two days. Can anyone verify this? I'm pretty sure i won some matches
Re: No credits for winning!
Are you regged?

You don't have the "Registered" sign, so I think that may be the problem. You need to have your key in the forums, and the game, and have the exact same name. (without clan tags)
@ SSJokkerp he has to be regged to be a 3rd Dan Black Belt.

@ jposh you have to have your registration key in the forum under your account settings.
Total Earnings: 4820 toricredits

Did you take out your registration key or something?
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.
Originally Posted by veb
Total Earnings: 4820 toricredits

Did you take out your registration key or something?

somehow my reg key got taken out.. i stopped getting creds too but i put my key back in
[]D [] []\/[] []D [] []\[]
Well, I didn't take out my registration key. I had to re-enter it. But that should have been the first thing I checked! Thanks for the obvious answers.
Captain_lungcancer, you should learn to read, look up a few posts...

You phail.

[T]
#hi

When you put in your reg key again you get all the cr you would have gotten. Ishi, that is an awesome sign.
Im also not getting any creds and im also not getting my joints or blood to work which i bought a month ago
Evil's Old School cracked out Paladin.
its been about a week since ive had any winnings, and ive won a lot of matches, and my reg key has definately been in the whole time (i check it daily since the problem started)
go to http://www.myspace.com/lordsombre to hear my crazy music or http://www.myspace.com/blisteredfinger to hear my less crazy music

cloak174 100 tc Likes to Suck Iceblitz's Cock Iceblitz 2010-04-25 12:48:09

obviously iceblitz enjoys other men