Toribash
Re: No credits for winning!
Originally Posted by VOX
write it directly into the the .ini file in your toribash folder then save it then run toribash.

where is the .ini file? i cannot find it.
Evil's Old School cracked out Paladin.
i have not gotten any credit either does any one know whats going on?
I'm getting problems with toricredits too, my money is stuck at 11996.69 credits, i can tell this because i'm always 3 credits away from gold blood :/ My name is the same, I'm reggistered, the only thing different is the clan tag.
GODDAMIT MY REGISTRATION KEY KEEPS DIENG AND NOW IV LOST 3DAYS OF CREDS. Now every time I go on forums i gotta check if my reg is still up.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
From a looong time ago:
[21:56]<Blam>ManBreakfast: Frunk wants to know why you banned him from IRC
[21:56]<ManBreakfast>oh, fuck
[21:56]=-=Mode #toribash -b Frunk!*Frankie'sip by ManBreakfast
Originally Posted by Frunk
GODDAMIT MY REGISTRATION KEY KEEPS DIENG AND NOW IV LOST 3DAYS OF CREDS. Now every time I go on forums i gotta check if my reg is still up.

You don't have to worry, if you don't get the credits immediately you'll get them later. Assuming your reg key is in when the server updates...
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
Oh ok thanks i hope i get them soon cause I just reentered my code...
[sigpic][/sigpic]
From a looong time ago:
[21:56]<Blam>ManBreakfast: Frunk wants to know why you banned him from IRC
[21:56]<ManBreakfast>oh, fuck
[21:56]=-=Mode #toribash -b Frunk!*Frankie'sip by ManBreakfast
Same here, i havent gotten any credits for a week, and even after putting my reg key in a second time i still am not getting credits
If at first you don’t succeed, then skydiving isn’t for you. --- Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't. --- Some people are like slinkys... They aren't good for anything, but they're still fun to watch fall down the stairs --- Bomb Squad: If you see us running, try to keep up
Well.

I don't think credits are given immediately. It probably takes a while for al lthe requests to be processed and redirected in the proper format for your credits to arrive.

Also, with the keys disappearing, it's something that seems to happen when an admin changes something about the forum itself. It looks like you should probably check back here every now and again to make sure it hasn't removed itself.

Your keys still work, as you're probably aware.
I haven't gotten any credits for winning in a long long time, since like the day it started giving credits. It worked then but not anymore.

I just went and did everything everyone suggested, reset my Registration Key on my profile, double checked my user, etc. Still no credits. Any ideas?

Edit: BTW I know I've earned at least SOME credits since this whole system got implemented yet it still says 0 earnings. Odd.