Toribash
Original Post
Question about buying Toribash
Hi.
I would like to know if you can activate your serial key or whatever you get more than one times.
Because I would like to buy it , but I have two computers and I use both.
So would I be able to activate it on both?
If not , could I show a picture of me playing the full version or say the activation code to hampa just to prove I have the full version , and he could give me a new code or something?
Or would I have to buy it twice?
Thanks
Last edited by VetarN; Jun 14, 2007 at 10:56 AM.
As long as both instances of toribash are not running online at once, then it can be done. If you want to play a friend online over the two computers (even on a private server) then you will either: A: Have to buy another serial key, or B: Delete the serial key from one of the toribash programs (this will mean you are unable to play pro matches)

Of course, if you are doing this, make sure that nobody else knows your code (if two people are found using one code, then one of them is booted from playing online)
Yep. Hound is certainly correct.

You may use YOUR key on any computer that YOU use. So long they're not running at the same time... (servers won't allow the same key to be used in the same server anyway).

We're quite relaxed with this rule, don't overdo it and it won't get disabled.

Hope this answered your question, and good luck on buying the game! headbang

(thanks Hound)
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.
Ok thanks , I'm buying the game right now

Edit:

Damn you need fee-based email adress?
there goes my full version of toribash
Is there any other place I can buy toribash?

Edit:

Ok I bought it at garage games
Now I am just waiting for [email protected] to give me a new activation code
Last edited by VetarN; Jun 14, 2007 at 03:16 PM.
What?! you need a fee based e-mail now? =/ that sucks..

[T]
#hi

I used my dad's mail... he uses Excite... It's free...
Je fixe les gens même lorsqu'ils s'en appercoivent...

Blame the fact that english is not my default language of communication...
Originally Posted by Ishi View Post
What?! you need a fee based e-mail now? =/ that sucks..

Yes it said that I had to have a fee-based email if I wanted to pay with credit card.
I could have probably used a not so known email address but it's too late now since I already bought it.
I know you've solved this problem already, but you could have used paypal to buy the game. You can sign up there with a free e-mail.

Oh btw .. Gmail (google mail) works as a fee-based email .. i used it to buy my two keys.
<@veb> HEY WHO CHANGED YOUR TITLE
<@veb> IT SAYS SENIOR MEMBER
Don't change my title you asshole