Toribash
Original Post
How to make both biceps textures look the same
Hello,
I had a problem with mirroring my right biceps texture to make it look like the same on the left biceps.
I had the same problem on my legs but I am tired of trying now and ask for help.
Enjoint life
I will give it another try by splitting it into 4 pieces and turning each part 90° within the clock.
Enjoint life
You can't get both biceps look same when you turn the same pic you have to turn it and to place it in the right place of the pic check the template that I sent to you.
There is actually a space to the right that has to be left empty(made black in the templates below)for the two biceps to look similar, and rotate the image while not selecting that part. You also don't have to make them into 4 parts, you can just keep it one and flip it horizontally. Here is the toribash stock template with the space on the right made black.

l_biceps

r_biceps

Hope I helped!
Last edited by Rogue; Feb 1, 2017 at 09:49 PM.
Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
There is actually a space to the right that has to be left empty(made black in the templates below)for the two biceps to look similar, and rotate the image while not selecting that part. You also don't have to make them into 4 parts, you can just keep it one and flip it horizontally. Here is the toribash stock template with the space on the right made black.

l_biceps

r_biceps

Hope I helped!

Thanks alot!
Enjoint life