Ranking
Total : 1 326 525 tc

WAT ?

Quite helpful always wondered how much tcs I had in total...
But I'm not sure if the estimated value is correct..
Last edited by vins84; Feb 9, 2012 at 06:06 PM.
Toriolympics - 2nd place | Fr_Death Leader |ORMO Member |
Good idea, and it's pretty cool to use. Says my inventory is about 350k, which is more than I was expecting.
However, I'm sure there's an easy edit you could make to the script so it'll check for extra pages.
I really like how it looks inside the set boxes.
[center][slideshow][slide]Hey.[/slide][slide]What's up?[/slide][/slideshow][/center]
Ermm you mite want to fix your XXS Bug.

If you have an admin panel that monitors input, persistence xxs or xsrf Mite be trouble
http://fiz-lab.ru/tprofiteer/index.php?id=%3Cscript%3Ealert%28/XXS/%29;%3C/script%3E&submit=1
Other then that I like the idea. and so far it looks great.
tprofiteer is goofed

prints a couple dozen SQL errors at the top of the page and then doesnt work
back from the dead
SELLING MY DEACTIVATED
Hey, something that actually impressed me enough to get me to log in. Shame I didn't see it until after it was already broken. Anyways, I just wanted to drop a note to any developers who were interested in expanding upon this idea or doing something similar. From what I remember, back when veb was around, he had started work on providing an API for integrating Torishop-related functionality into third-party apps.

Now, I'm not sure how far he got with that, as I had begun losing interest in developing Toribash-related software by that point, but it might not be a bad idea to hit up one of the devs and see if any non-documented interfaces exist at this point. (Hint: they do - if they didn't, you wouldn't be able to purchase and view listings of items in game. whether that functionality extends to user shops at this point, I don't know, and don't care enough to install Toribash to look into it. Sorry.)

Might alleviate a lot of the maintenance of manual updates, though.