Ranking
I made quick judgments and I shouldn't have I am sorry.

I don't understand how this looks bad.

but you have your opinion.

Sorry for bugging you guys.
I am loyal, I just need the chance to show it.

I am being honest with you guys. I won't lie.
Thanks for handling this McNuggets, as if it wasn't for you I wouldn't of known of his other posts.

Originally Posted by Clown View Post
I made quick judgments and I shouldn't have I am sorry.

I don't understand how this looks bad.

but you have your opinion.

Sorry for bugging you guys.

How does that not look bad, it shows you are truly lost in terms of your placement in toribash.

This is just a game as we are all aware, but this clan truly keeps us together and creates a form of unity. This very form of unity, is what brings us all back to toribash. Your indecisiveness, shows you don't truly seek unity, and what fits you.

Enigma fits me better than a pair of slutty yoga pants, and I feel any member applying should be able to come up with a metaphor of unity as such.

Sorry, but no.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Chaco View Post
Thanks for handling this McNuggets, as if it wasn't for you I wouldn't of known of his other posts.

How does that not look bad, it shows you are truly lost in terms of your placement in toribash.

This is just a game as we are all aware, but this clan truly keeps us together and creates a form of unity. This very form of unity, is what brings us all back to toribash. Your indecisiveness, shows you don't truly seek unity, and what fits you.

Enigma fits me better than a pair of slutty yoga pants, and I feel any member applying should be able to come up with a metaphor of unity as such.

Sorry, but no.

If anything indecisiveness means I am looking for Unity more than anything instead of just looking at who the clan is. Maybe I just didn't fit in with the other clans but none of them accept me to even find out who I am.

How can you judge me just on the clans I've applied for. I have many skills and strengths I could bring this clan.
Sorry for the invade , but I saw Clown in (Graffiti) a couple hours ago.
Thanks.
:D