Ranking
Original Post
Heat's Cave V2
Here you will find my replays done in SP, or even sometimes MP spars. CnC is greetly appreciated, and keep in mind that I'm just starting. Harsh CnC is appreciated, but don't make it offending.

Playground.rpl

Bloodage.rpl

Heat_BoomsNotNeeded.rpl

Protein.rpl

spar.rpl
Find me ingame and duel me
playground: Kinda cool a bit stiff tho, try to use less grabs

Heat_Boomsnotneeded: Well I disagree with the tittle. and starter is too slow.

protein: Again starter is too slow and boring.

Bloodage: This is pretty good.

spar: A bit boring but still okay. Try not to balance with your hands that much.
Appreciate a lot. I'll try my hardest to use less grabs to play with the hacky. For BoomsNotNeeded, I named it that way simply because I couldn't get booms without using the bruise glitch. Would also like to know what you think of the skeet. And the head spin. For protein, I'll try harder to go faster. Spar with Azazel was my favorite yet, even doe it's only the second that I ended. Not wanna put the fault on the partner, but in "spar", HexHill was always telling me stuff but then changed his opinion when i was ready to receive, so that's why I often just stop moving or I change my momentum.
Skeets without dms are kinda boring and head spin were too slow. Otherwise they were kinda cool
Bumping this with a "tricking" replay. Just tried tricking for the first time, mainly did this for the incoming CnC. I do know that I stopped the momentum of the opener, so no comments on this please lol. For the (maybe) next tricking replays, I'll try to download standalone version and I'll watch replays from the tricktionary (is that how we write it?) then will chain them in a replay. Don't forget to /opt particles 1 for a better experience. Thank you.
Attached Files
Icy Mountain.rpl (169.3 KB, 11 views)