Toribash
Original Post
Post here if youve been hacked.
post in here if youve been hacked or if someone else has been hacked, damn goons
凸[◣_◢]凸 PRAISE LID 凸[◣_◢]凸 FUCK THA HATERS 凸[◣_◢]凸 PUT THIS IN YO SIG IF U DOWN 凸[◣_◢]凸
Originally Posted by parkermauney View Post
post in here if youve been hacked or if someone else has been hacked, damn goons

You're a goon
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
Ya he is. So is wrestle, spasticism, spastic moose, vend3r, blarrrg (banned) zeipher, edge24 (recently joined the furries) and a few others are the main forum goons.
Some people kick ass. I think a kick in the balls works is more effective. If you have AHDH or ADD, Click here! Proud eater of breakfast! Visit my shop! Support Decoleman!
How can you be a goon and a furry if I may ask?

And death no need to get defensive, nobody on this whole thread has said anything negative about the goons.
Edge kinda got kicked out of the goons.
Some people kick ass. I think a kick in the balls works is more effective. If you have AHDH or ADD, Click here! Proud eater of breakfast! Visit my shop! Support Decoleman!
For them, joining the furries is the worst you can do.